Help! I have a crismon 8310. It seems that my back cover is stuck. I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

labevlol no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE

back cover stuck

Advertisement

Help! I have a crismon 8310. It seems that my back cover is stuck. I haven't dropped it or left it in the arizona sun or anything. I'm not sure what to do? Any ideas? Tips?

mikemunoz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2451368F
    Stuck? Is the cover on straight? Will the chrome button fully depress? Is it under warranty?

PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE
    Yup I haven't taken it off in prob a week and was going to clean under it tonite. Yup button presses and all cover doesn't budge. No its not. I'm using it on tmo~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Try this:w/left index finger, depress fully on release button. W/right hand press thumb-side of palm on center of battery cover. W/firm pressure, press in battery cover while pressing upward. The key is firm, inward pressure...no Hulking-out. I believe the foam liner may be causing the issue. If all else fail grab a box of tissues, then throw device insanely on the floor, stomp on it, then grab tissues and cry over broken device. This method works. (Last part is just a joke...tension-breaker. ) First part, try @ own risk.
    Good luck.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    BREEEEEE
    lol i enjoyed that. and it worked! thanks alot! i was worried for a while there

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Hopefully, the suttle approach worked. -lol.Glad to help. Might want to inspect foam liner for rolling or air-pockets. Make sure nothing sticky is back there-like soda. If so, clean w/alcohol wipe.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~