What's up Stackland, My 8900/service has been awful the past couple of days. First, I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

nsarpong no está en línea Stack level 2

awful service? phone being screwy?

What's up Stackland,

My 8900/service has been awful the past couple of days. First, I was only getting GSM when at work. Weird, I've had 3 BBs over the past 2 years, and I randomly started getting that. So, I had to be on WIFI to get any messages/emails.

Next, I noticed I was back on EDGE. But, I'm still not getting emails, cannot use Twitterberry, or the browser. So, I'm back on WIFI again so I can use this thing.

I've pulled the battery like 5 times, I've resent service books like 10 times. I get the registration messages, but I'm still experiencing problems. What is going on with this thing!?!

Anyone have any ideas???

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    Just Ask
    Have you checked with any other BB users that are in your office? It could be a reception issue. It could also just be a bad BB or internal antenna.
    If no one else is having an issue, you can try doing a wipe & restore of the device and if that doesn't resolve your issue, you'll probably need to look at returning your device under warranty.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

s4berry no está en línea Stack level 3
    Call your carrier's cust service and see if they are having system issues. It could also be a BB/RIM system issue.
    ~via smartphone

blkbryadict no está en línea Stack level 3
    You might want to call your service provider and make sure that they have the correct IMEI also have them clear out the device and re-register the device on the network.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Had sme issues last weekend. Although at&t couldn't confirm, it was weather related in my area. I work 50 miles away and signal would be fine. Went away after 2 days here. Could be your issue.
    ~via smartphone