I know the 8300 has the automatic volume adjustment, but where is it on the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jsternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23DFE188

automativ volume adjustment?

Advertisement

I know the 8300 has the automatic volume adjustment, but where is it on the 8320? Am I just not seeing the option in my settings? I was looking forward to being able to have my volume automaticaly adjusted to my surroundings...can anyone help out?

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: automativ volume adjustment?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i think with my 8320 it does like some kind of noise cancelling because when I'm in the car and have the windows down, noone hears it until I start talking and then they think I hung up because the noise cancelling

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

does the curve's automatic volume adjustment have to be turned on or does it just do it?

box33 no está en línea Stack level 2

what is this "automatic volume adjust" you speak so highly of? where is it located in the options/settings? does it work well? pls share because i've never seen or used it before!

PIN/ID
    23DFE188

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ well, I am assuming that it is something already installed on the device. I remeber reading the stats for the 8300 when it came out, and it said there was noise cancelling technology and automatic volume control. Even on cnet.com's review of the 8300, the reviewer mentions the volume adjustment sensor thing...what am I missing here? Is this technology that is built into the curve or is it a setting we physically have to turn on? any help?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i think your right to be honest. I think its already built it, and you don't have to mess with the settings. Because they are already fine tuned.

PIN/ID
    23DFE188

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hmmm...I never notice a difference though from when I switch from outside to inside...perhaps its because I have the volume setting set to last adjustment. Well, ill tinker with it and see what I come up with. Thanks.

well let me know what you think after messing with it a little bit more
    Bold - 5.0.0.93 / 8310 - 4.5.0.81 ---- AT&T
    8330 - 4.5.0.77 ---- Sprint

Blackberry's are a lifestyle

jeff.kaiser88@yahoo.com

PIN/ID
    23DFE188

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I have come up with nothing. I am not sure the volume thing is on our devices...I don't see anything about the volume adjustment app. On the tmobile spec sheet so...oh well, it was a nice thinking about it.