Hello All! I have a BB 8300 f/ ATT. v4.2.2.89 Tonight i was browsing my ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Tate002 no está en línea Stack level 3

Automatic Reboot

Advertisement

Hello All! I have a BB 8300 f/ ATT. v4.2.2.89 Tonight i was browsing my family blog on my BB. and all of sudden my BB did an automatic reboot. I that it was just something wrong with my the page. I tried it again... Same thing occurred. Can someone help? This is my family blog: http://www.tatesteam.blogspot.com/

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Automatic Reboot

I dont know about the reboot thing, but you may not be able to view your site through the blackberry browser. you might want to try downloading Opera Mini -- you might have more success with it.

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne

Quote Originally Posted by Tate002 View Post
    Hello All! I have a BB 8300 f/ ATT. v4.2.2.89 Tonight i was browsing my family blog on my BB. and all of sudden my BB did an automatic reboot. I that it was just something wrong with my the page. I tried it again... Same thing occurred. Can someone help? This is my family blog: http://www.tatesteam.blogspot.com/
    my curve seems to do that when its struggling to do whatever im asking of it... from viewing large pictures on the media card to browsing, i get a mandatory auto-reboot about twice a week. :-( other than that, the phone works fine, including UMA. i may go for a warranty swap if it becomes more pronounced, but for now, im ok with it...
    I'm a born again Androider

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

btw, nice family! cute kids! Love the runaway chicken.

Tate002 no está en línea Stack level 3

Thanks so much. This is the warranty swap LOL. It runs great on Opera Mini... I'm happy that's it not only me... Thanks Cyberspastic...