Am a big fan of auto text on the pearl.does the curve have auto text? ... BlackBerry Curve forum

superdad no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

auto text

Advertisement

Am a big fan of auto text on the pearl.does the curve have auto text? I really hope that it does.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: auto text

yep ^^ it does

PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    yep ^^ it does
    Great. Am getting the curve today. Is it possible to do a backup on the pearl and restore it on the curve? Also pls gimmme link for the latest os.I have a multi user license for jive talk. How do I transfer it to the curve? Do I send them my new pin no?will reg code for color ball for pearl work on the curve? I guess not. Do I have to format the memory card on pearl for it to work on curve? Have lots of ringtones, vdo's etc saved on it.sorry for bombarding you with queries. Thanks in advance.

zipped no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: auto text

First question is yes - do a full back up and restore to your hdd. It creates a ipd file. It lets you name and store it where you want on the hdd for easy backup. IPD files are exclusive to blackberry so you should be great. When your restore, just point the new desktop software to the folder and file you save it to.

As for the most current OS, take your pick from the stickies on this forum. O2 seems to be very popular, full blackberry browser, however you do have to correct the calendar funtion if running BIS.
    Optus, everything works great, hard for BIS and non ATT customers to get the browser.

AS for Jive talk, no idea, send them an email or contact them. Anyone on this?

If you formated your memory card once, it is good to go, everything on there should be accessible, unless you have specific Pearl software stored on it. (Screen issues). Good luck.

PIN/ID
    Thnx zipped!