I'm told by AT&T that my curve will not support auto signature without the corporate ... BlackBerry Curve forum

C J Magnussen no está en línea Stack level 1

Auto Signature

Advertisement

I'm told by AT&T that my curve will not support auto signature without the corporate BIS. Is this correct?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Auto Signature

cj - do you have a data plan/BIS account set up with ATT?

corporate would most likely mean BES -- and you can set up a auto signature on either one

aacurve no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ BIS is for personal and it does support an auto signature

Osprey no está en línea Stack level 2

Hi - as a new user I was wondering the same thing. Following the user manual instructions leads to nowhere - I just want to get rid of the "Sent from my Balackberry Wireless Handheld" message and replace it with something more personal, or maybe nothing at all. All my non-BB using friends think I am showing off !! Would be grateful if someone knows how to change the signature, many thanks

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Osprey - log into your BIS account from your PC and you can change the signature for each individual email you have set up

akg
    akg no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240EB50D

The BIS Auto Signature is changed on your carrier's BIS site, as mentioned. The BES signature can be changed on the handheld at Messages>Options>Email Settings. You can also set up an Out of Office reply there and activate/deactivate it. The signature can be changed in Desktop Manager too if you have BES.

rosh1182 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Using BES here, is there a way to set it up such that signatures are only sent on messages which you compose, and not messages that you are replying to (like in Outlook)?