Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32

I just found out when I'm conected to my router and recive or make calls ... BlackBerry Curve forum

  1. #1
    yozpalang's Avatar
    yozpalang no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    242

    atten t-mobile UMA

    Advertisement



    I just found out when I'm conected to my router and recive or make calls my call times shift back an hour back so when I make call at 9 pm and look it up at t-mobile website it shows 8pm. so with this issue my night time calling whem im on UMA starts at 10 not 9 so i lose my min .called up t-mobile rep they don't know said they are gonna call me back I have linksys router and I don't have any hotspot plan

    Thankyou
    Last edited by yozpalang; 08-22-2008 at 06:19 PM.

  2. #2
    jblackfish's Avatar
    jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,116
    Sounds like somebodys not on DST.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  3. #3
    yozpalang's Avatar
    yozpalang no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Sounds like somebodys not on DST.
    D S T on what my router ,my pc ,or my BB because I checked my pc shows the correct time and the DTS is checked in my router so where else could it be? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  4. #4
    jblackfish's Avatar
    jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,116
    I don't know - I was wap when I replied earlier. Check options>data/time to see if Date/Time Source is set to Network just to make sure that's right.

    Where are you seeing the time displayed? - my call log doesn't even show the time.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

  5. #5
    yozpalang's Avatar
    yozpalang no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    242
    you have too set your phone list view on call log then you can see the call time

  6. #6
    yozpalang's Avatar
    yozpalang no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    242
    I tried changing the time on router and my pc still the same ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  7. #7
    jblackfish's Avatar
    jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,116
    Quote Originally Posted by yozpalang View Post
    you have too set your phone list view on call log then you can see the call time
    My "phone list view" IS set on "Call Log" and not time displays - the time of a call is not important to me.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

  8. #8
    reddog187's Avatar
    reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Posts
    8,907
    I'm just curious why the time of the call really matters?

  9. #9
    yozpalang's Avatar
    yozpalang no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by reddog187 View Post
    I'm just curious why the time of the call really matters?


    becuase after 9 PM is unlimited calling but with this issue when i make the call let say 9:40 and im on UMA on tmo web shows 8:40 pm which is before 9pm and is not unlimited any more so i lose my minutes this mean when im on UMA my 9pm actually starts 10 pm

  10. #10
    yozpalang's Avatar
    yozpalang no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    My "phone list view" IS set on "Call Log" and not time displays - the time of a call is not important to me.


    I'm not worry about my call times.i explained my issue one more time with problem my night time calling starts at 10 not 9 .this is only when i use UMA otherwise every thig is ok

  11. #11
    jblackfish's Avatar
    jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,116
    Quote Originally Posted by yozpalang View Post
    I'm not worry about my call times.i explained my issue one more time with problem my night time calling starts at 10 not 9 .this is only when i use UMA otherwise every thig is ok
    Yoz, I'd say this is a T-Mobile problem. What I'd do is call back until you get an experienced CS rep who knows what you're talking and can fix your problem. If you get someone who (obviously) doesn't understand, ask for the problem to be escalated to an expert. Keep trying until you get a solution. Sometimes that's what it takes - Good luck.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

  12. #12
    yozpalang's Avatar
    yozpalang no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Yoz, I'd say this is a T-Mobile problem. What I'd do is call back until you get an experienced CS rep who knows what you're talking and can fix your problem. If you get someone who (obviously) doesn't understand, ask for the problem to be escalated to an expert. Keep trying until you get a solution. Sometimes that's what it takes - Good luck.

    I did they dont answer any more they there is note on my account they gonna call me back.I say they are looking at pinstack.com trying to find answer because even CS rep knows nothing.

  13. #13
    jblackfish's Avatar
    jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,116
    Quote Originally Posted by yozpalang View Post
    I'm not worry about my call times.i explained my issue one more time with problem my night time calling starts at 10 not 9 .this is only when i use UMA otherwise every thig is ok
    This is my only other suggestion: since this ONLY happens on UMA, at 9pm, turn off your wi-fi and use the phone (for free) normally and forget about what time the call occurs.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

  14. #14
    yozpalang's Avatar
    yozpalang no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    242
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    This is my only other suggestion: since this ONLY happens on UMA, at 9pm, turn off your wi-fi and use the phone (for free) normally and forget about what time the call occurs.


    I guess this what I have to do because when I turn off the wifi and make call every thing is normal.but you know I think if some one doesnot have hotspot plan and is using UMA me like should be careful because lost alot of min already

  15. #15
    jblackfish's Avatar
    jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    11,116
    Quote Originally Posted by yozpalang View Post
    I guess this what I have to do because when I turn off the wifi and make call every thing is normal.but you know I think if some one doesnot have hotspot plan and is using UMA me like should be careful because lost alot of min already
    I haven't heard of that one before you reported it. I'd still call T-Mobile CS and see if you can get a rep who can help you. SOMEONE there knows the answer - you just have to connect with him/her.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •