I want to make sure that the ATT is the OS that is right before ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Att Os?

Advertisement

I want to make sure that the ATT is the OS that is right before the OPTUS OS...I am going to switch the OS before exchanging my phone, perhaps that is what's causing the restarts when I change my ring tones. Also, will the PTT and Theme files that were created work with that OS?
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

zipped no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Att Os?

Hey there Sasha, wow still having problems. Must have been a wicked theme you loaded...
    If you mean ATT as in second to newest OS, yes. Did you buy it from AT&T? If so, just load that one, they are made to upgrade and does not void the warranty.
    I believe Cizake said the edits work with all phones, I have seen a few of them, no differences in those two specifc files. Lots of language options and of course the themes.

saeder no está en línea Stack level 2

sasha - I'm running the ATT OS with the PTT and Theme files that Cizake created without any problems thus far.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

I think it has something to do with the Optus OS and the Verizon theme, because I changed my theme and just tested right now before changin the OS back down...and there wasn't a problem. I think I "scared" my phone into behaving. I wanna make sure though, cause I am waiting to put on my BSE LOL
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?