Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I have been with TMO for around 4 years now and their service was excellent...and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: att or t mobile

I have been with TMO for around 4 years now and their service was excellent...and since getting the curve I have been so pissed off because I am always losing service...little edge, cant launch T-zones, cant browse the web cant send receive MMS, email etc...I was about to take them to small claims court cause I m paying for crappy service...and no matter what they are always apologizing but not getting the services fixed....I told them they need to get a spy over in Verizon to find out some of their secrets, cause basically these towers are definately outdated!!! For January I had limited service for about 3 weeks...yes they did give me about 800 miutes for the inconvenience and took a couple of bucks off my bill...but I rather have great service than bonus mins or getting a few pennies off my bill!
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

kentrg no está en línea BES Pro

Re: att or t mobile

I guess it would depend on your location. ATT has wider coverage. Im in new york city which is covered well by all carriers so i went for T mobile which is way cheaper.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123