Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I really think it just depends on where you are as to which carrier is ... BlackBerry Curve forum

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: att or t mobile

Advertisement

I really think it just depends on where you are as to which carrier is the best.
    /~*brooke

Moechick007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24867F51

I'd say t-mobile... they're cheaper as far as data plans go... i'm happy with t-mobile as far as service goes... just doesn't have the network i dream of......hopefully t-mobile will roll out this 3g network they've been taking so long with..... at least thats what i'm holding out for....if it doesn't come through...i am the first to leave!!!

th577 no está en línea Stack level 3

I have had T-MO for over a year. I live in Chicago, but travel through out Indiana, Ohio, Penn, Florida, Atlanta, never had a significant signal problem. I don't know about Memphis. Also, I travel to Europe with no problem. Love the WIFI, VOIP with a router. Now from the basement of my home I get a full signal through my router. 1500 minuets/ unlimited data for 59.00. T-MO's customer service has been great to me. 24/7

RoryLane no está en línea Stack level 1

I think that TMob is a great value when comparing data plans. It is not as fast as 3G, but then again, it is much less expensive and I am just not in that big of a hurry.

At home, it is crisp due to the wifi capabilities.

I have been with TMob for a few years, I would not say that their customer service is the best I have ever experienced, but not much worst then others, not enough to consider it an issue.

XLiMBS no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    20F3D846

You may want to try T-Mobile while still on your ATT service. During your 14 day trial period take the BlackBerry to all of the normal places that you normally make calls and use the data service. If the service you receive is comparable or even better than ATT, then I think it will be a great idea to switch because of the lower monthly cost
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

FroggyStyle no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I would say tmo, but I can only speak for my area (seattle washington) data plan is much cheaper with tmo and in my area tmo service is awsome. And as far as the red curve, it is pretty cheap to buy the red cover and put it on the tmo curve.

lowram00 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

yea but i cant find the other parts like the battery door or the lil part and just want get this out the way tho att has 3g we all have blackberry and none 3g right so dont think 3g matters lol

FroggyStyle no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yes very true, however I have a buddy that just replaced the face and left the batt door and the other piece stock, and it looks pretty good. I just ordered mine, will post some pics when it is finished.

jstodda no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241E85A8

Being an employee of course im partial to T Mobile. as far as customer service goes, t mobile has won JD power associates like 6 years in a row. Never been done before. Also compare the cost of data plans. Given, this is not the case with EVERY customer, however it IS a respectable general award for the average standard of metrics. Not tooting the own horn, but consider all your options and dont forget you are covered as a consumer.. try ATT for ten days, switch to T Mobile for ten days. Try both, dont sell yourself short without test driving the car. Thats what a return policy is for
    T-Mobile Sales Manager
    Blackberry Addict
    Open to answering questions
    PIN: 241E85A8

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    I don't know where in Minnesota you are but I had tmobile for a year when I was in the cities and I didn't like it. And I know there is a certain stacker who won't be happy to see that considering that I too was thinking about changing.. But I have ATT one more chance and so far I have no complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by jbreidel View Post
    Wow im actually really shocked at this post...lol, I must be one of few people that are really happy with T-Mobile. I never get dropped calls and my quality in the calls are just as good. Maybe it has something to do with Minnesota? hmm dunno either way im happy

citydcstar no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243FC386

I love tmobile. Mostly becuz of the plan & their CSReps. & I getvgreat service in my area

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

around here att means really high bills, bad service and worse customer service.
    Tmoblie is the best option for coverage and price, not to mention service
    Let's not forget att lost all data this week for all day. My poor friend was ready to cancel and sign up with tmo when she realized i was running fine.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

im in nyc. ill put it like this about what bothers me on tmo. I HAVE A 8310 on att. and a 8320 on tmo. ones for my personal buisness and ones just personal. both running on bis i have 2 yahoo.com emails. on the att i get my emails instantly. tmo sometimes i get instant. sometimes i get like 10 in one shot 20 min to an hour after the person sent them. thats that. happens daily. now with texts. att never have a problem. tmo. i get a lot of delays. specially with mms. one other thing and this is kind of funny. if im on my tmo phone and i lean it against my shoulder and ear while talking. poof dropped call lol. almost everytime. tmo customer service is great. att is ok. ats just my 0.02
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

I've been thinking about switching to tmobile because I could get a cheaper blackberry data plan -- I'm with at&t now. plus, I think the tmobile data plan includes text msg'ing, does anyone know if that's the case?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

I'm staying with T-Mobile BECAUSE the plan choices are great, the BB unlimited data is cheap and they have the best customer service, hands down - all the other provider's have crappy attitude's toward their customers, I think, including Alltel. (I moved from Alltel after 12 years which had GREAT coverage, nation-wide in my experience and the data transfer was somewhat better too.)

I admit that the T-Mobile coverage is inferior and the data is slower because there's no EDGE support in Little Rock...but I don't have dropped calls, and that would make me move. I keep hoping that T-mo will get on the ball and upgrade/improve their service in this area. (It must be worse in Memphis.) I realize that this area if far from a huge population so the potential markets are in the larger cities. If it doesn't get better after a year or so, I'll probably go back to Alltel and be a CDMA guy again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast