Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

ok i have the curve for t mobile but im tryin think if i want ... BlackBerry Curve forum

lowram00 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

att or t mobile

Advertisement

ok i have the curve for t mobile but im tryin think if i want switch to att or stay with t mobile what one yall think is better bc i love the red curve but just dont know if i want go back to att or not plz someone help me make my mind up att or t mobile thanks i live in memphis tn

brooke03 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: att or t mobile

I live in Memphis as well and if you do, DON'T go with t-mob. I got their service last night after I dumped ATT and made two calls -- both staticy. I never had that problem on ATT . I went to Verizon and got set up with them and am a very happy bunny since. T-mobile just has terrible reception in many areas around here...

As much as I despise ATT right now, I would say go with them if you're going with those two choices.
    /~*brooke

layedaway no está en línea Stack level 2

memphis humm ive been there and got excellent att coverage. tmobile ive heard is spotty cuz i have that had it and they would go to memphis all the time and always complained about it. i love my att curve never have problems with signal. but ive never had tmo so im going to stick with att.

PIN/ID

hrmm bc i love the t mobile zen theme on the curve more then att

You can unlock that theme for any phone. I used the t-mobile zen on my pearl for the longest time. The Rogers one was my favorite though... I love the red .
    /~*brooke

PIN/ID

yea but i lost on that stuff bc i try unlock the themes on my 8320 but never got it if i knew how i would try on this one frist and then id go to att but never can find a easy way to do it

Try again; this thread is in much more detail than the original:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...pt_8130_a.html
    /~*brooke

PIN/ID

yup thats is a whole lot not easyer haha dont get that

Oh well, it's worth a shot! Don't give up. There are plenty of people on here that will help you through the whole process.
    /~*brooke

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG

I have AT&T and I love their customer service, versus tmobile.. I was with Tmobile for 4 years and I have had more dropped calls then any other service provider ever. I was with AT&T when it was called Cingular for two years. I left Cingular due to my gf being on tmobile and getting me a phone for free. There was so much static or dropped calls, I left tmobile and went to AT&T and now we are leaving each other (referring to GF)........ I left Tmobile due to poor customer service and not enough towers in Ohio..... The GF issue; she was not trust worthy; AT&T is the best out here and they are expensive, but you pay for quality......
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

PIN/ID

i know i want go att again but i just wish i can unlock the zen theme but im so lost on it

Quote Originally Posted by stnkyq2 View Post
    I have AT&T and I love their customer service, versus tmobile.. I was with Tmobile for 4 years and I have had more dropped calls then any other service provider ever. I was with AT&T when it was called Cingular for two years. I left Cingular due to my gf being on tmobile and getting me a phone for free. There was so much static or dropped calls, I left tmobile and went to AT&T and now we are leaving each other (referring to GF)........ I left Tmobile due to poor customer service and not enough towers in Ohio..... The GF issue; she was not trust worthy; AT&T is the best out here and they are expensive, but you pay for quality......
    Haha

Well I was paying a LOT with ATT... turns out now I'm paying more with VZW. Oh well.
    /~*brooke

rickusmc no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24458A17

I just switched from T-Mobile to AT&T....BEST move I ever made.

TMobile is awful. Poor service, poor plans, poor connectivity. AT&T is pricey, but so far I've had exceptional service, clear calls, never drop any calls, and I don't feel like I'm being screwed every single month.

rammerjammer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    wilsticu

^^^^Agree ATT
    Yellowhammer

jbreidel no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241EDB49

Wow im actually really shocked at this post...lol, I must be one of few people that are really happy with T-Mobile. I never get dropped calls and my quality in the calls are just as good. Maybe it has something to do with Minnesota? hmm dunno either way im happy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast