I just upgraded my old plan to a Family plan and can now make calls ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Vedalir no está en línea Stack level 1

ATT Family Plan: Can make calls from one phone but not the other

Advertisement

I just upgraded my old plan to a Family plan and can now make calls from one phone on the plan, but not the other. We were able to make calls from both phones yesterday, however last night the second phone would not dial out; it always gets a call failed.

The second phone can send and receive email fine and shows connection bars until it actually tries to dial a number, at which point the bars drop to zero and the call fails. I have checked the phones number, thinking that it might be trying to use a number that isn't activated, however the number it is using (for service) is correct. It will also not receive calls; all incoming calls go straight to voicemail.

I'm stumped, any help or suggestions for this issue?

Thanks,
    Ved

Vedalir no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: ATT Family Plan: Can make calls from one phone but not the other

Well I think I figured it out, the SIM card was just a touch off, pulled it and reinserted it and now it seems to be working fine.

Delta1Fox no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Re: ATT Family Plan: Can make calls from one phone but not the other

If it keeps up you might have a bogus SIM card. Go to a store to get a new one if it does it again. They shouldn't charge you (I work for AT&T).
    Delta1Fox