Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Pretty nice they did the same thing they did with the Bold basically. Makes sense.... BlackBerry Curve forum

PIN/ID
    AskMe

Advertisement

Pretty nice they did the same thing they did with the Bold basically. Makes sense.

obione no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24aa759c
    pics look good but where does it say ATT on the phone the Bold and the Curve nest to the new curve says ATT. Is it going to be like t-mobile and placed on the back.

vercetti0 no está en línea Stack level 1

i see no difference

I just want to understand the difference between the 8900 in the picture and the tmobile version. they look the same.

obione no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24aa759c
    if it is coming which i don't doubt, it will have 3G but I can tell you this after playing with phones that have a 3G chip in it, it will not be as light as the one on t-mobile. try it for yourself, take the iphone the bold and the storm you can tell the 3G chip makes the phone heavier. so how can they call it a curve it the curve suppose to be smaller and lighter then all other blackberry's out there.

jawbrkr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by ice44 View Post
    here it is...he is going to send me more in a bit..he says logo is on the back near camera...borrowed another dads laptop here at dance class

Well, you can tell thats definitely not a T-Mo 8900 simply by looking at the keys. T-MO 8900 has all black number keys with red numbers. The 8900 in this pic has black/white number keys. Im sure it probably says ATT on the back the way Tmo has theirs.
    Last edited by jawbrkr; 02-04-2009 at 02:08 PM.
    मुझे इस बात की और हमेशा की जा!

TheBigNewt no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jawbrkr View Post
    Well, you can tell thats definitely not a T-Mo 8900 simply by looking at the keys. T-MO 8900 has all black number keys with red numbers. The 8900 in this pic has black/white number keys. Im sure it probably says ATT on the back the way Tmo has theirs.
    How about Rogers or a UK version? This would be a very bad time for ATT to release a 2g phone. They're blasting their "fastest 3g network" horn in all their ads. They just released the Bold and iPhone, so they have a lot of catching up to do without confusing people with yet another offering. There's not much to gain and quite a bit to lose what with their 2g EDGE problems that they're writing about in online places. And I say no way RIM will come forth with a 3g Curve this quick on the heels of the Storm/Bold releases. They can only lose with that too and they have a lot of 8900s yet to sell seeing as how it's still unreleased for another week to the folks out there.
    BB Pearl, Seidio rubberized case.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12