Okay, so while I'm happy with my 8703, my wife had decided she might like ... BlackBerry Curve forum

BBwannabe no está en línea Stack level 3

AT&T Vs. Verizon - Bay Area

Advertisement

Okay, so while I'm happy with my 8703, my wife had decided she might like to try the Curve. Can anyone tell me overall how their coverage is with AT&T in the Bay area? Also, Verizon's customer service is top notch - how is AT&T's?

I already warned her that Verizon has much faster internet speed, but she doesn't seem to care.

scboatman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249DF3C6

Re: AT&T Vs. Verizon - Bay Area

Hi BBwannabe,
    I don't know about coverage in the Bay area but AT&T's customer service has treated me very well! Always helpful with issues, on mor that one occasion they stayed with me for more than an hour to make sure I was satisfied with my issue(usually not an AT&T issue but a third party's problem). So I feel you would be in good hands with them. Plus they have the Curve! Love this device!!

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

I don't know the coverage in bay are but I would check Cingular.com "the new AT&T" to find out

dgy2k1 no está en línea Stack level 3

AT&T coverage in the Bay Area is very good. Their customer service is very helpful. I just got a Red Pearl for Mother's Day and I am very happy with the speed of the internet.

corkyvera no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2428E0FB

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~bay area coverage for at&t is very good. Their edge data network isn't that bad either, it runs pretty smoothly for me.

DaddyFizzle no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    28A34994

I live in San Francisco and AT&T is great, no complaints. Excellent coverage. Average customer service.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

evilhomer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

The best thing is that you can try it for 30 days and if you aren't happy you can cancel and go right back. I travel quite a bit and can say that I've been completely happy with AT&T's coverage and customer support.
    Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand. -Homer