I had a problem last night with completing calls due to the error, "Your call ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ckitchens no está en línea Stack level 1

AT&T update error

I had a problem last night with completing calls due to the error, "Your call cannot be completed at this time". I called CS and they told me they needed to update my phone and I would need to power off for 20 seconds and then power back on. I did so and received the text message, "Welcome to AT&T...". I was able to complete calls after this. The CSR gave me a number, #002#, and told me to call it once a month to keep my phone updated. I tried the number and the following error, "Supplementary service error. Bearer service not provisioned" popped up on my screen.

Can anyone offer a suggestion as to what I need to do to be able to update my location and find another tower? I have a BlackBerry 8300 with v4.2.2.16 (Platform

Thank you in advance!

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask

Re: AT&T update error

I have never had the speciffic problem you had except for intermittent time and a second attempt usually went through. Usually if something like this happens, all that is necessary is to reboot your phone.

You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles