Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~at&t will no longer unlock phones for traval unless you are linked to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Cisco Kidd no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~at&t will no longer unlock phones for traval unless you are linked to an Corp. Account.

E3BK no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    JUST ASK
    I just called AT&T and they gave me the unlock code with no problem. They just asked if I was traveling overseas and I said yes. Done. Phone unlocked.

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro
    I agree with everyone that says try calling back and getting a different rep. Make sure you tell them that you are traveling over seas.

*Also its a good thing to unlock your phone for better resale value.

munkee no está en línea Stack level 2
    I was about to buy one of ebay today but I guess buggin at&t is much cheaper... And fun? Lol. I'll try their patience a couple more times. Thanks guys
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ward23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have a ? How do I get my txt messages to beep when I get one I want it to have sound instead of vibrate

DriftorX no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by munkee View Post
    So I called att to ask for the unlock code for my 8310 and they didn't give it to me. Apparently there are conditions you have to meet to get a phone you bought from them tone unlocked. Either you bought the phone full price. No discount or rebates or upgrades. And/or you have to finish your contract with them.

I tried using the I'm going out of the country for the summer excuse and ended up being offered a different phone or something like that. This sucks. Can somebody help me unlock my phone. I don't wanna part with it when I switch to a different carrier

email icare3@amcustomercare.att-mail.com

and say in your email that you were giving this contact information to have your phone unlocked and that you travel internationally for your job often and need to have it unlocked.

Every phone i have gotten through ATT (cingular) i just email them and couple days later they send code and instructions. Also make sure in your email that you include the model and the imei number.

Works everytime for me.

munkee no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks DriftorX. That sounds like the easiest way. How long does it usually take them to reply? I'll try this one out right now

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

machado1766 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by DriftorX View Post
    email icare3@amcustomercare.att-mail.com

and say in your email that you were giving this contact information to have your phone unlocked and that you travel internationally for your job often and need to have it unlocked.

Every phone i have gotten through ATT (cingular) i just email them and couple days later they send code and instructions. Also make sure in your email that you include the model and the imei number.

Works everytime for me.
    do they have a way of knowing how many unlock codes they've given you? I mean like say you had two other phones that they gave you unlock codes for and now you request a third. Do they have a way of knowing that they supplied you with two previously?

DriftorX no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me!!
    Tell you the truth I have no idea if they actually keep tabs on a person to know.

crash84_977 no está en línea Stack level 1

Unlocking 8310

I used the same excuse and AT&T not only provided me with the unlock code they even emailed it to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12