I've tried Googling to find one but can't seem to find it. Does anyone know ... BlackBerry Curve forum

E3BK no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    JUST ASK

Armband for 8310

Advertisement

I've tried Googling to find one but can't seem to find it. Does anyone know of an Armband holster for the 8310? I want to use it at the gym & when I run but need an armband holster otherwise, I know I'll just drop it and we can't have that.

Thanks!

BusterJames no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2422753A

Re: Armband for 8310

E3BK,

I have been looking for one myself with the same luck as you. However, I did have a thought as to what to look for next. The other day I noticed that my ipod video was about the same size as my curve. I think I am going to look for some sort of universal armband for the ipod that would also work for my curve.

Just a thought, Good luck.

E3BK no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    JUST ASK

YOU...you're smart, you.

OK. I'll keep that in mind when I'm looking. I think I'm going to head into the black hole of shopping sometime this weekend and will let you know if I find something that fits both.

BusterJames no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2422753A

I just remembered that a armband for an ipod that will also fit the Curve may need slight modification since the ipods headphone jack is on the top and the Curves is on the side, something to keep in mind if one can't be found specific for the Curve.

surfanimal no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me!

I've been thinking about one of those two. i came to the realization that I can use bluetooth earphones, and buy the otterbox and clip it onto my waist.