So Telenav was working great on my T-Mobile 8320. Then I had problems with email ... BlackBerry Curve forum

pcwizpcwiz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32ae40a5

Argh Telenav again 8320 stopped working

Advertisement

So Telenav was working great on my T-Mobile 8320. Then I had problems with email and called T-Mobile for support. I am not sure if these are related or not but now Telenav won't connect to the server. I uninstalled/reinstalled and that didn't help. Keep in mind it was the Cingular 8300 version that I installed that was working. If I install the T-Mobile 8800 version it syncs with server but doesn't see my GPS puck. Nothing else is having trouble. So I can either have it talk to the GPS and not Telenav Cingular 8300 version or talk to Telenav and not GPS T-Mobile 8800 version. This really stinks I am heading to connections in Vegas next week and really wanted to be able to use my GPS. When I run the AT&T 8300 version it has no info for the APN maybe that's my problem. Does anyone have it working still on their 8320 T-Mobile curve? Can you tell me what you have for connection info under APN? It should work under BES or BIS but doesn't.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: Argh Telenav again 8320 stopped working

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    If you're TMO then it your APN should be: wap.voicestream.com
    I'm pretty sure telenav uses the TCP connection.

Mike-TeleNav no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Argh Telenav again 8320 stopped working

Quote Originally Posted by pcwizpcwiz View Post
    So Telenav was working great on my T-Mobile 8320. Then I had problems with email and called T-Mobile for support. I am not sure if these are related or not but now Telenav won't connect to the server. I uninstalled/reinstalled and that didn't help. Keep in mind it was the Cingular 8300 version that I installed that was working. If I install the T-Mobile 8800 version it syncs with server but doesn't see my GPS puck. Nothing else is having trouble. So I can either have it talk to the GPS and not Telenav Cingular 8300 version or talk to Telenav and not GPS T-Mobile 8800 version. This really stinks I am heading to connections in Vegas next week and really wanted to be able to use my GPS. When I run the AT&T 8300 version it has no info for the APN maybe that's my problem. Does anyone have it working still on their 8320 T-Mobile curve? Can you tell me what you have for connection info under APN? It should work under BES or BIS but doesn't.
    Hello!

Although you are welcome to attempt to use TeleNav GPS Navigator on an unsupported device, TeleNav cannot provide support for your configuration because there is no official version of the application available for the T-Mobile 8320 at this time.

New product announcements appear on our website and also on our official forum at:

forum.telenav.com

We encourage you and other TeleNav customers to post questions or comments in the official forum since we constantly monitor it and can respond much more quickly.

Best Regards,

Mike-TeleNav

franklinmall no está en línea Stack level 1
    If anyone is interested on how to add addresses and/or look up businesses on the web and sync them to their navigator's "favorites", here is the link: http://my.telenav.com