Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I just made an "ignore" list, and it rings once (you can set that) and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Re: ARGH!! block a number!?!?

Advertisement

I just made an "ignore" list, and it rings once (you can set that) and the "profile" is mute.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

box33 no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by Krad
    If this doesn't throw my trust level to a thousand i don't know what will....

Very simple to get rid of all telemarketing and crap.

goto my website and download this wav file....

http://www.kradest.com/SIT.wav

On your voicemail/answering machine, RECORD A NEW MESSAGE PLAYING THIS TONE FIRST and then wait 1 second and make your message....

Why do this???? telemarketers use computers that call your number and wait to see if you pick up, if you do, the phone on the other end is dead, and they put your number on an active list. This message will popon, and tell the computer your line is disconnected, it will then take you off the list...

If you are on the list, later that day someone asshat will call and harrass you.

I have this on all my phones and it works great... Just make sure to clue your friends in, some are not that bright...

:-)

questions? let me know.
    "page not found" on your link.......can you correct?

redbonnie no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304E6F86

all this info is really good, ill try it out

chinesecatt no está en línea Stack level 2

I like iBerry Black & Whitelist, very useful. The only thing I don't like about it is, it ring ones before it goes to voicemail. That would show to the person on the other line like you hanged up on them. I wanted it to be like your phone is off, not cancelling their calls
    www.eSHOPlimited.com for your Authentic BlackBerry Accessories

aswanideep no está en línea Stack level 4

Does it works ?

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by chinesecatt
    I like iBerry Black & Whitelist, very useful. The only thing I don't like about it is, it ring ones before it goes to voicemail. That would show to the person on the other line like you hanged up on them. I wanted it to be like your phone is off, not cancelling their calls
    I love using iberry Black & Whitelist, also. It's worth the money for sure. I think with some people it may be an OS things as far as it ringing before it goes to voicemail. I have a 8800 with AT&T and my phone doesn't ring at all when an unwanted numbers calls my blackberry. I never even know the call was made to my blackberry until I view the screen.

FroggyStyle no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by calm_tiger
    I love using iberry Black & Whitelist, also. It's worth the money for sure. I think with some people it may be an OS things as far as it ringing before it goes to voicemail. I have a 8800 with AT&T and my phone doesn't ring at all when an unwanted numbers calls my blackberry. I never even know the call was made to my blackberry until I view the screen.

Same here with my 8320, doesa not ring at all, straight to voicemail.

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Quote Originally Posted by Blukrystlz
    you can also go to this link https://www.donotcall.gov/

its the Do Not Call Registry.
    you can do it for your cell & home.
    Thanks, Blu! I had forgotten about this, and my cell has gotten added to some lists. Definitely been 4 or 5 years since I did it, so off I go...
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12