IF YOU WANT YO CAN READ THIS.. Hi! i have a question and i want ... BlackBerry Curve forum

lfiano no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Aquestion about wifi.

Advertisement

IF YOU WANT YO CAN READ THIS..
    Hi! i have a question and i want to know how to resolve it.. obviously i have a tmobile bb8320 but i live in venezuela and i use it in venezuela. but now im in miami.. and i dont have international roaming. but i hear that if i use the bb with wifi i can use the bbmessenger, facebook, messenger, etc.. ok everythings good i can connect here in miami in a wifi connection and well here is my question.
    UNTIL HERE
    I dont have telephone radio on in my phone and I only can use the wifi for the Explorer i cant connect to facebook, msn, blackberry messenger.. (with the radio on or off) and the Wifi symbol isnt with brightness.. its like a medium turn off.. not likes look normally with the background white and black.. can u help me.. i really want to connect to the bbmessenger..

i hope you understand me, my english isnt very good, i read i can use it with the wifi with no problem
    THANK YOU 4 YOUR ATTENTION.
    Last edited by lfiano; 12-27-2008 at 11:11 PM.

Hank061978 no está en línea Stack level 3
    What OS are you running? Have you tried a hard(battery pull) or soft reset(alt-right shift-del? These two are usually the 1st things I try when the ole' Blackberry is screwy.

-Hank

Hank061978 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank061978 View Post
    soft reset(alt-right shift-del?
    It is supposed to read Soft reset (alt-rightshift-del)

Quote Originally Posted by hank061978 View Post
    what os are you running? Have you tried a hard(battery pull) or soft reset(alt-right shift-del? These two are usually the 1st things i try when the ole' blackberry is screwy.

-hank
    4.5.0.81 how is the hard battery pull???

i tryed the soft reset and i think the hard its take out the battery.. i did it too and doesnt works :S:S and the wifi works perfectly in venezuela!
    Last edited by lfiano; 12-27-2008 at 11:47 PM.

swalker2001 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2461c562
    What wifi have you tried? Is it yours or at a hotspot or hotel? Are you sure you are logged in to it successfully?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~