Hi all, Imma new user to this forum. Looking for everyone, who cares to, to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

AJKinthaD no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    319F58ED

Apps

Advertisement

Hi all,

Imma new user to this forum. Looking for everyone, who cares to, to share their favorite add-ons/apps for their Curve. Imma VZW 8330c user. I have had it since release, but recently did a warranty swap for cosmetic reasons (haha) and downloaded sw ver 4.5. I am looking to spruce this thing up and put some different add-ons/apps on it from my last one. Plus, this is usually a fun thread for all involved to share what they are doing to customize their phone, what apps like the most, and talk about what they are using them for.

Thanks in advance for the responses. I will be lookin to contribute any knowledge I can to any future posts.

Andy

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Welcome to Pinstack! Take a look at this thread. There are lots of good applications coming out all the time.

Keep looking at the "Home" page every day for new application posts too.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

AJKinthaD no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    319F58ED
    ty for the welcome to the page and the response =) i would think this would be a popular subject for curve users to discuss? i would appreciate anyones responses.
    - Andy -
    "it is what it is"

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    The first app I would get is the pinstack launcher then I would follow the link provided by Jb. .

cwt341 no está en línea Stack level 2
    i used to have all kind of launchers but i use opera now so the launchers r pointless so i deleted them but i got google maps and docs to go