Hello everyone, I've been trying to delete some apps but I can't seem to find ... BlackBerry Curve forum

McLuuvin no está en línea Stack level 2

Smile Applications isn't found on the Applications list??

Advertisement

Hello everyone, I've been trying to delete some apps but I can't seem to find them in my applications list...it's like they disappeared but they are clearly on my screen and I can click on them. I tried using the applications loader from blackberry desktop manager and there is only one showing which is google maps...I've got games on my BB Curve 8310 and they're nowhere to be found on either the applications list or the applications loader from DM. The reason I am looking for this is to delete a game that I bought from AT&T through OTA. Please help...Thanks!!!

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    Hi Mcluuvin, Did you pull the battery after deleting the programs? it usally asks to restart, if not pull the battery with the phone on.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    You can also try and go one step further into the modules. From the applications list, hit menu again and select modules. What you're looking for might be in there.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by McLuuvin View Post
    Hello everyone, I've been trying to delete some apps but I can't seem to find them in my applications list...it's like they disappeared but they are clearly on my screen and I can click on them. I tried using the applications loader from blackberry desktop manager and there is only one showing which is google maps...I've got games on my BB Curve 8310 and they're nowhere to be found on either the applications list or the applications loader from DM. The reason I am looking for this is to delete a game that I bought from AT&T through OTA. Please help...Thanks!!!

Question for you! Have you installed the OS for your device on your computer?
    I had to install the OS on my computer for mine to show up in the Application loader through the DM; once I did this it showed all the applications that I installed OTA on my device.... I have the 8310 Curve from AT&T...

Let me know if this works for you!
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........