hi guys , i just got my blackberry a few days ago my question is ... BlackBerry Curve forum

aliveinbrooklyn Guest

application loader

Advertisement

hi guys , i just got my blackberry a few days ago my question is the application loader doesnt show my current applications on the device. it says "the blackberry desktop software does not have the blackberry deivce software for the device that you have connected to the computer. Contact you wireless service provider or system administrator" I was able to see application before . DOes anyone know whats going on.

Also the desktop manager software that came with my blackberry is 4.2.2.14 . Is there any newer version is yes where can i get it . thanks

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Re: application loader

That is referring to your handheld o.s which you can download for free from your carriers web site. The Desktop Manager and the Handheld o.s are two different programs. The Desktop Manager allows you to connect your phone to your pc and manage files, transfer data etc. The Handheld o.s is what is actually seen on your phone or running your phone.

aliveinbrooklyn Guest

i have the newest software for the os . im tlkaing about the desktop maanger and its application loader that doesnt show the application that are currently on my device , for example it used to give me a list of all the apps thast are on my device with checked boxes where i had an option to rermove them

TNgal22 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Make sure the box is checked at the beginning that has "Show list of apps on my device."

That is all I can think of.

aliveinbrooklyn Guest

im donwloading the new desktop manager v4.3 welle see what happends

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

You need to install BOTH the Desktop Software and the Handheld Software onto your PC.

IF you don't have the Handheld then you can't load anything,

aliveinbrooklyn Guest

got it . thanks alot