On occasion, when I holster my 8900. I will take it out, and this error ... BlackBerry Curve forum

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada

App Error 523

Advertisement

On occasion, when I holster my 8900. I will take it out, and this error is on the screen. White screen, very small "app error 523" and "reset" under that. Does anyone know why this is happening, it only does it occasionally, when I holster. Is there an app or theme that might be corrupted? It never does this until I holster in an OEM leather holster. Any ideas?
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    it happened to me before when I created this bricking theme a while back. Not completely sure if it's the holster but I do remember that when I had my bb's screen light go off and I tried to go and do something else with my bb it used to freeze and then I had no alternative but to reboot it and when it came back on with that same reset crappola. Find out what theme it is and then remove it from your bb using DM with the battery out or you can simply do it the easy way using crackutil (by far the best solution) IMHO. Keep me posted
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

PIN/ID
    nada
    I only have two 3rd party themes so it shouldn't be too hard to find the culprit-lol. Thanks C.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    No worries dude... I hope it's just a theme another thing could be a defect caused by dropping your poor bb I hope you haven't

PIN/ID
    nada
    No I haven't, but just in case, I have the Seidio innocase on it.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I love my Incipio case makes my phone look cool and nekkid lmbo