Most Verizon phones allow you to take a picture and basically crop out anything that ... BlackBerry Curve forum

M.J.H. no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Anyway to Crop Pictures Like Verizon LG Phones?

Advertisement

Most Verizon phones allow you to take a picture and basically crop out anything that you don't want. Is there any kind of editing software with the BlackBerry Curve 8330 that I'm unaware of? I've been trying to edit my pictures and it seems impossible.

S2K ON 2 no está en línea Stack level 3
    closest thing i got to cropping was zooming in on the picture and then saving it.

Mr. Belleza no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Quote Originally Posted by M.J.H. View Post
    Most Verizon phones allow you to take a picture and basically crop out anything that you don't want. Is there any kind of editing software with the BlackBerry Curve 8330 that I'm unaware of? I've been trying to edit my pictures and it seems impossible.
    Whenever I want to use an image that's larger than 320x240, I simply open that image and "Zoom 1:1" to get the full extense of the image and then "Zoom" to the desired size I want via the Scroll Ball and then pan to the desired area of the image I want to use. Hope this helps....good luck.
    "Out of Small Things Proceedeth That which is Great."

M.J.H. no está en línea Stack level 2
    I still can't figure out what you guys are talking about. I used the zoom feature and I can zoom in and out and all of that but I can't save the zoomed in picture for some reason? And I'm not sure what you mean about pan the desired area, sorry.