I should be getting 8320 shortly and I was looking to buy a case for ... BlackBerry Curve forum

qbangringo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302C0803

Question anyone with seidio case and clips

Advertisement

I should be getting 8320 shortly and I was looking to buy a case for it just like the one I had for my pearl! I am interested in buying the combo on Seidio's site. The combo includes the SUPER SLIM HYBRID HARD CASE & HOLSTER.

This is the URL http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=818

Anyways my question is does any one own these products?

IF SO,

How well does the clip function? how well does it hold the phone is basically what I am asking. As well as how well the actual belt clip part of it is(quality)?

Also how well does this hybrid type case work as far as the snaps! I had the rubberized case but it was one piece of rubber and it eventually stretched like crazy and lint and dust got all inside the case between the phone and the case.

If someone can give me any additional information regarding cases for the 8320 that would be appreciated. Thank you all!

TheRiddler no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: anyone with seidio case and clips

There are lots of threads on Seidio products under the affiliated vendor threads:

In there you can find lot of links with pic and views on what you want. Here is a link to a review of the hybrid case by joewoo (his review is what made me go with my Seidio case but I use the all black):
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...se_review.html

This thread has some pics of mine as well:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...tml#post475705

Good luck to you!

BigHulkDiese no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22BF6200

I got one on the way, scheduled to be here around Wednesday or Thursday, will let you know what I think as soon as I get it!

Mizzou no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20E22C7E

My holster is not holding a case (just a phone) but it is built the same only a slight bit bigger to accept the case. The holster holds the phone very good. I have yet to have it pop out even when it gets snagged on something. Sorry can't help you with the case.

recondo no está en línea Stack level 1

I just received my case/holster and seidio battery door and paid a small fortune but I like the look and feel. The quality of the clip is good, a nice tight fit, it won't fall out. The case is similar to all the other black rubberized cases on ebay. The rubberized battery with opening for the speaker is nice with matching case. Its expensive but I believe worth it to protect your new BB!

LilLou no está en línea Stack level 2

This is the setup that I have now with the battery door with speaker hole.

Their site says it all really.

Its a great case/ holder. It protects the phone from falls. The phone doesn't rattle around in the case it does fit snug.

The only problem I've had when I drop the phone is when it lands on the corner of the case it pops apart.

Then I have to put the case back together, but for some reason the phone is always resting on its back in the black rubberized half of the shell.

Only other thing that happens is you will get your shirt stuck in the holster with the phone when you try to put it back in the holster.

davistld01 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    N/A

I have had the Seidio Rubberized Hard Case & Hybrid Hard Case, along with the matching belt-clip holster for several weeks for test purposes...and have posted a full review on two other forums...

http://howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1288825

I am still totally impressed with the quality and fit/finish of the products...and even after multiple times of removing and installing each case. The belt-clip holds securely on any size belt...although it still slides around more than I would prefer.

I guess I prefer the Hybrid Case over the all-rubberized one...simply because it show off my hot CRIMSON 8310 the best...
    Last edited by reddog187; 12-12-2007 at 01:02 AM. Reason: linkage to BBF

sgtdisturbed47 no está en línea Stack level 3

I have the Seidio battery door cover for the Pearl, with the speaker vent. It's great. I imagine their other products are just as great.

vw1pntatet no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2420a639

I have the hybrid case and clip. I love it

Mini2Go no está en línea Stack level 1

I have been looking at this combo. I am pretty much sold on it. I just wish they offered the case in colors other than just black.

Oh, I also found it for less than at seidio store at mobilecityonline.com