BlackBerry Curve 8900 soon to be available in white BGR is reporting that the Curve ... BlackBerry Curve forum

btompkins0112 no está en línea Stack level 3

Anyone want a white 8900?!

Advertisement

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    why bother when there are housings out there that could make the whole phone white not to mention soon to come white keyboard . Nonetheless, there are those who don't know about these things and will ultimately get suckered into buying a brand new phone just because it's white now lmao. Too funny.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Raton,

my question would be whether the quality would be better than truesupplier stuff.........I ordered a white housing for my 8310 about two weeks ago and it has yet to materialize. I guess the trip from China is taking a bit long......

I just ordered the black bezel from cnn.cn for my 8900, so I think I'm just gonna stick with that. Do you know where I can get black side buttons (convenience keys, and volume rocker)?? I guess I could just give them a quick spray paint while the phone is apart.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I would strongly advise against the spray painting. I had to throw away my 8310's housing once because of the following:
    1. didn't let the device dry well.
    2. the smell was killing me.
    3 the paint didn't hold and chipped.
    4. paint smudges all over.
    5. Paint won't hold that great depending on what kind of paint you use.
    Nevertheless, it's all up to you dude. I always ordered parts from cnn and gsm4world I think it was called but yeah. I'll hold off on the paint and also this new color release.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

BerrySurgeon no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3030B0FC
    If your in calgary i do repairs, and upgrades including all different housings models and colors.

If your interested or have any questions, please feel free to ask. I can make your tour, curve, or bolds white, including white keypads, and buttons on specific models. other colors available such as metalic blue, red, gold, or chrome. Add me to BBM for convenience PIN: 3030B0FC Thanks!

Josh

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4
    OMG!!! What on earth is AT&T doing?? That is hideous!!! Are you upset AT&T that you're not getting ANY news in the media?? Rogers launches white Bold 9000, VZW launches Droid and Eris Android phones (while bashing you at the same time...LOL), and although they both (TMo/AT&T) will carry the 9700, T-Mobile will release it first. Sounds like somebody's a little jealous.... Let's just launch an older BB and change the color scheme when you can purchase housings of ALL COLORS that actually match the phone and make it look like it suppose to. Just a really lame effort AT&T, really lame...
    Nokia N900 32GB [Unlocked]
    ----------------------------------------
    Version: [PR 1.3] 20.2010.36-2

Flash Memory: A-Data 16GB SDHC CL6-Turbo
    Overclocked @1Ghz

automan69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I'm thinking of changing the colour on my Tour. Just don't want to order from china. Doesn't anyone know some website in usa or canada?

All of the websites that sell these parts source them from China.........we can't compete with the cheap manufacturing offered in China.

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by automan69 View Post
    I'm thinking of changing the colour on my Tour. Just don't want to order from china. Doesn't anyone know some website in usa or canada?
    Unfortunately, the sites with the best choices and most variety are from China. They're all over Ebay. I don't mind ordering from China (I have in the past) but it is the wait that I don't like. Sometimes up to 2 weeks
    Nokia N900 32GB [Unlocked]
    ----------------------------------------
    Version: [PR 1.3] 20.2010.36-2

Flash Memory: A-Data 16GB SDHC CL6-Turbo
    Overclocked @1Ghz

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    truesupplier.com has good reviews from customers in the US.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3
    This looks terrible. It looks like it just has a white gel skin on it