i found myself one day needing VZAM and i had no CD with me from ... BlackBerry Curve forum

phinger23 no está en línea Stack level 2

Anyone need Verizon Broadband connect on demand???

Advertisement

i found myself one day needing VZAM and i had no CD with me from the box. so i go to the website on the blackberry itself and went thru the menus and selected my device. so then i go to download it and the blackberry allows you to save to a folder on the device or memory card!!!

so anyways, i downloaded it, saved it to the blackberry, and then plugged the phone into the laptop and put it in mass storage mode, copied the saved file to the laptop and then installed as normal!

so if anyone needs it, it can be done!!!!

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Yes you can always save any files you want onto your blackberry. It just will not recognize it if you click it within the device itself and it is not compatible.

oudidntkn0w no está en línea Stack level 1
    thats exactly what i do, works wonders for whereever i am.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Like a jump-drive! I have FireFox Portable on my BB. Good ole' mass storage mode.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    If your card is large enough, you can load up vids & pics for that long-awaited family vacation. You will be able to share your albums w/loved ones. (Just a hint- Can score major points w/ the in-laws. )