]I recently learned about a Fujifilm application available from At&t medianet that, for about $2 ... BlackBerry Curve forum

sportsroc no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Anyone know of a postcard app. for BB?

Advertisement

]I recently learned about a Fujifilm application available from At&t medianet that, for about $2 per use, allows your to take a picture with your phone, add one of the backgrounds to choose from, send the photo with a messege and a mailing address to fujifilm...and within 10-14 days an actual postcard will show up at the mailing address that you provided. unfourtunatly, when i went to go get the download, it wasn't availiable for my phone. Now, i'm not having any luck finding a similar program that'll work with blackberrys, does anyone know of one?

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Anyone know of a postcard app. for BB?

Have you tried Shoutpostcard? I don't think I'm allowed to post a link to this ...so just google it. I'm not sure that is what you are looking for but give it a look. Hope this is it

jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    No-More

Re: Anyone know of a postcard app. for BB?

Shoutpostcard has been featured here on the Stacks.... the link is already posted here http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...d.php?p=504184 - there is some good information in this thread as well

The site is www.shoutpostcard.com

------------
    ~ jscott
    iPhone 3G & BOLD