I tried to use my Qik app (video streaming for those who don't know) yesterday ... BlackBerry Curve forum

spconeyi83 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3065BC1A

Question Anyone having problems with Qik on 83xx?

Advertisement

I tried to use my Qik app (video streaming for those who don't know) yesterday and I kept getting a message saying it was trying to connect inside and outside the firewall. I checked my firewall and it wasn't enabled, so I tried again and I got the same message. I updated my OS to the latest version like 2 weeks ago, and hadn't tried to use the program until yesterday. Before I upgraded I was using Qik with no problem, connecting and uploading my videos in 3g, now I can't establish any connection to upload my videos, and 3g is the only choice the app offers. Does anyone know how to fix this or am I better off removing it from my BB?

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7
    I don't use this program but if 3G is the only way to connect....do you really have 3G on your ATT 8310?
    "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
    Enjoying life in Lehi, UT with my BB 9780 on ATT

PIN/ID
    3065BC1A
    No I don't have 3g, plus I have t-mobile, but when using the application before my OS update everytime I would upload a vid it would connect 3g, or at least it would say it was connected 3g in the top right corner. Do you know of any other apps that allow you to stream your videos?

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7
    Sorry sp I don't know of any video streaming apps but someone should jump in to assist or perhaps you should should start a new thread with streaming videos in the tag line.....I believe that will generate more cooperation from the stackers.
    "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
    Enjoying life in Lehi, UT with my BB 9780 on ATT

PIN/ID
    3065BC1A
    alright thanks for the tip. I know of one other program but it's only for the iphone and nokias right now, I think they are working on the blackberry right now, it's called ustream if your interested.