anyone get a 8gb card to work with the curve if so how bc i ... BlackBerry Curve forum

lowram00 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

anyone get this to work

Advertisement

anyone get a 8gb card to work with the curve if so how bc i see there on ebay and was goin get one bc my 2 gb pooped out on me and i was looking for 6 but seen a 8gb let me know if there a way

FroggyStyle no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: anyone get this to work

Well I am not 100% sure, I have heard that some people where having a hard time going above 6, however I have also read that others report the 8 working fine.

I found this pic on a different forum, and this user reported it was working fine.

Strontium no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by lowram00 View Post
    anyone get a 8gb card to work with the curve if so how bc i see there on ebay and was goin get one bc my 2 gb pooped out on me and i was looking for 6 but seen a 8gb let me know if there a way
    It won't be, officially, supported until OS 4.3.

Seems that some are lucky, to get it to work. If you can't, you're screwed. I would say shelling out that much money for an 8GB SD card is going to be a gamble. It's your money, in the end.

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

You might be better off getting a 4 GB card for now -- those seem to work well with the Curve.

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

Go for the 8. Worst case scenerio you could just reformat it to a lower size, and then/if the larger size is supported reflash to the correct size and Bingo, you have full usage and card size again without the need to buy a new card, unless of course the price is just too outrageous.