My trackball started to stop working once I received my Seidio Innocase for my 8900. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

couchrack no está en línea Stack level 2

Anyone else having problems with thier Seidio Innocases?

Advertisement

My trackball started to stop working once I received my Seidio Innocase for my 8900. I first thought it was a software problem because every time I did a battery pull, it would work again. But then I figured out once I took the case off before pulling the battery the trackball worked again. So then when the trackball would freeze I would just squeeze the side the the Seidio Innocases allowing the ball to work.

Now it freezes so often I now can no longer use the case, which since then I no longer have any problems. I assume its due to the pressure the case puts on the 8900. It sucks that I spent $24 on the case and it cuase the phone to freeze. Anyone else have this issue?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Contact Seidio support and tell them about your issue. The only time I had a problem with a combo case that I have for my Curve they sent a replacement out immediately. Ask them if anyone else has reported the problem? It could be a phone issue - it could be a Seidio issue. Their support is very good IMO.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

couchrack no está en línea Stack level 2
    I sent in a support ticket and within an hour they called me. They are sending me a replacement to see if it helps.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    That's pretty good service.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    seidio has excellent customer service let us know how the replacement turns out

Maximus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I have the Innocase II and I have not experienced the trackball problem you are reporting. The case is great and integrates well with Seidio's charging cradle. I just ordered the Innocase 360 so that I can get coverage on my keyboard. I have a 2 year old and he likes to watch videos on my 8900. Works well at restaurants but I somehow he gets stuff in the spaces around the keyboard. Hopefully the 360 will solve this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by couchrack View Post
    I sent in a support ticket and within an hour they called me. They are sending me a replacement to see if it helps.
    That's been my experience although I've only had a problem once and that was my fault. I had a case develop a small crack after I dropped it - I told them and they sent me a new one right out.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Maximus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I just received the Innocase 360. Looks great. One issue, the keys closes to the edge lose the "click" feel. This may be an issue for some. Also, I had to adjust the sensitivity of the trackball to better suit the new case. overall I am happy. Hopefully it stays intact if I accidentally drop it. The Innocase II survived a 3ft drop.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

I hope the Innocase hasn't become so tight it squeezes the action out of BB's now.