Hi, i have not been able to figure this out. Now i know most people ... BlackBerry Curve forum

omarjiwa no está en línea Stack level 1

Does anyone have an answer? BBM 5.0 and DM for Mac?

Advertisement

Hi, i have not been able to figure this out. Now i know most people have had the problem with installing bbm 5.0 where it says invalid cod invalid to import zip file when u download it OTA. Well i have been having this problem constantly and i am running os 4.6.1.250 on my 8900 curve. Now i tried to download the zip folder for the bbm and when i try to load the alx in my application loader it does not recognize it, no error message nothing just doesnt show up in the application list. I have been trying to download it OTA via WIFI since i have the unlimited email and bbm plan, someone said to try downloading it over EDGE and that would work but i dont know.. anyone know how i can get bbm 5.0 onto my fone i havent seen a thread like this yet.

sugarspicebaby1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I don't have an 8900 but I do have a Mac and can tell u that there is NO way to get DM to run on a Mac (RIM hasn't recognized us yet) unless u run a Windows virtual like Parallels - u need to look at the Mac forum where u will find more info about Missing Sync, a 3rd party app for BB

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    The new version of DM for Mac is due this month (not sure when) but there is a leaked copy of the software you can download here.
    http://crackberry.com/leaked-blackbe...op-manager-mac

Hope that helps,

Mac peeps like us hang out here also.

http://forums.pinstack.com/f56/

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6
    As for the original OP, are you trying to install the BBM for the Curve or the Jaguar?

Zo