Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I set up Twitter on my P-C so I'm new to it but it seems ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

I set up Twitter on my P-C so I'm new to it but it seems straight-forward on the P-C.

Now I just DL Twitterberry on my 8330. I logged in fine, posted a "what are you doing" and then I did a "get friends list." It gets the friends list that I had set up from my P-C but (PROBLEM) when I point to a friend, press menu>"follow" - I get the "following" box for a second followed by "invalid username/password" - How come? I'm logged in and the other functions seem to work fine.

BTW, the "leave" function has the same error as the "follow" function.

I don't get another login screen when I execute the pgm - I guess that's normal because I'm signed in already.

Any help would be great.
    Last edited by jblackfish; 02-28-2009 at 11:43 AM.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    jb, i get the same thing too, but if they are already on your friends list aren't you already following them?

Quote Originally Posted by reddog187 View Post
    jb, i get the same thing too, but if they are already on your friends list aren't you already following them?
    Yes I am already following them but shouldn't the error say something OTHER than invalid password???? Am I being too picky? Thanks for the reply, Red.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Same thing here on my phone too!
    Someone fed the gremlins after midnight!?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

I'd say Twitterberry has a little "cleanup" work to do. This would never "pass inspection" in production testing where I came from. It's amazing to me what gets into production these days. Of course, you get what you pay for applies here too. Maybe it's time to make a donation.

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    I'd say Twitterberry has a little "cleanup" work to do. This would never "pass inspection" in production testing where I came from. It's amazing to me what gets into production these days. Of course, you get what you pay for applies here too. Maybe it's time to make a donation.
    Kinda like the initial release of the Storm?
    And I have "donated" plenty to RIM!
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

Quote Originally Posted by SVT Cobra View Post
    Kinda like the initial release of the Storm?
    And I have "donated" plenty to RIM!
    Well, not exactly (in terms of donations SVT, but sort of like the Storm in needling some tweeks I guess.

bigbrooklyn83 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2463178D
    I have twitterberry on my curve 8310 and it works great except when I try to post a picture to twitpic it just hangs there, I tried the program twibble and it works for posting pics and posting on twitter but its not the most user friendly app.. I gotta check into the twitpic problem too, if that worked this program would be awesome. I'm logged in on my BB and PC at the same time always with no issues.

Gagnonr no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    301474B4
    I have installed twitterberry 0.8 on my BB Bold and everything I try to do gives ne an invalid username/password except the public timeline, would anyone be able to help?

GetURWingz no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    PlzAskMe
    I had TwitterBerry on my 8310 but after I updated to the latest O/S I cant find my Twitter icon anywhere. I have re-downloaded the program and that didn't work I have deleted it then downloaded again still no icon. I really am not happy I miss my twitter updates.

Make sure the icon's not hidden if you're sure the ap's downloaded.

GetURWingz no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    PlzAskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Make sure the icon's not hidden if you're sure the ap's downloaded.
    [FONT=Arial]
    [FONT=Times New Roman]I have double checked and the Icon is not hidden. The app also shows up in my applications list. I have rebooted, re-downloaded the app I even tried a Beta version of TwitterBerry I have tried every thing I know. HELP ME I NEED MY TWITTERBERRY!!!![/FONT][/FONT]
    Last edited by jblackfish; 04-07-2009 at 10:01 AM. Reason: font size

Getur,

If it's in your application list it's there. Try a different theme. Sometimes themes cause an icon to disappear. I know it's goofy but it's true.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12