Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I just received a text from saying that updated/addition to my service has been added. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

pniko_07 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    stack

Advertisement

I just received a text from saying that updated/addition to my service has been added. Is this a free service? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

privax no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by pniko_07 View Post
    I just received a text from saying that updated/addition to my service has been added. Is this a free service? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I never got any notifications, but I do remember when I downloaded it for the first time the other day I had to call Sprint to have some type of third party ringtone subscription removed from my account. (I just got my phone line activated and I was recieving third party text messages the second it was activated.) Anyway the rep also pointed out that I had some NFL subscription.. I don't know why exactly or how it works in the back end or what it actually does or not.. BUT it's defintly free for anyone who has an unlimited data plan.

bluefairy1971 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hell no!! and i'm pissed!
    "If You Don't Like Me Just Remember It's Mind Over Matter..I Don't Mind and You Dont Matter"

pniko_07 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    stack
    I thought it was, but text was just wierd. Thanks ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123