Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sprint.com says its available now for all their phones pretty much but when I go ... BlackBerry Curve forum

privax no está en línea Stack level 3

Anyone able to get NFL Live yet for their BB?

Advertisement

Sprint.com says its available now for all their phones pretty much but when I go to download the app the link times out.

gameboy213 no está en línea Stack level 3
    it tells me my and my 8330:

The product you selected is not available for your phone.

boricua no está en línea Stack level 3
    NFL Mobile Live is compatible on the 8330. If you are not able to download it then it may be an issue with your data plan. Call Sprint and inquire about your data plan.

Quote Originally Posted by boricua View Post
    NFL Mobile Live is compatible on the 8330. If you are not able to download it then it may be an issue with your data plan. Call Sprint and inquire about your data plan.

Not to come off sarcastic or offensive in anyway but from the looks of your profile it doesn’t even seem you have a BlackBerry Curve nor Sprint service. I already know that the application was advertised by Sprint as compatible and it has absolutely nothing to do with my data provisioning that I am unable to download the application.

I personally feel because it was only publically available as of yesterday there were some issues with the download it self and that is why I was simply asking if anyone was able to download it yet, or if any at all possible was even to be able to extract the file so that it can be uploaded onto the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by gameboy213 View Post
    it tells me my and my 8330:

The product you selected is not available for your phone.

Send the text message to 7777 as I'm sure you already did when you got the message saying it wasn't available for your phone and then click on the link it gives you to visit NFL scores. You'll notice right away that the whole page has been redesigned and there is a link on top to download NFL Live...

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    Quote Originally Posted by privax View Post
    Not to come off sarcastic or offensive in anyway but from the looks of your profile it doesn’t even seem you have a BlackBerry Curve nor Sprint service. I already know that the application was advertised by Sprint as compatible and it has absolutely nothing to do with my data provisioning that I am unable to download the application.

I personally feel because it was only publically available as of yesterday there were some issues with the download it self and that is why I was simply asking if anyone was able to download it yet, or if any at all possible was even to be able to extract the file so that it can be uploaded onto the internet.
    Well, its true, i just tried to get it and it said the product is not available for my phone.

sheriberri no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down

Just logged onto Sprint and it tells me the application is not available for my phone...That chaps my hide!!!! I had this on my Katana and I loved it...I want it for my Berry!!!!
    SheriBerri
    Luv My Berry!!

gameboy213 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Send the text message to 7777 as I'm sure you already did when you got the message saying it wasn't available for your phone and then click on the link it gives you to visit NFL scores. You'll notice right away that the whole page has been redesigned and there is a link on top to download NFL Live...
    Not currently supported as I said before. I just tried it again. Using your method.

Quote Originally Posted by gameboy213 View Post
    Not currently supported as I said before. I just tried it again. Using your method.

Sprint.com:

More Views BlackBerry® Curve™ 8330

• NFL Mobile Live
    • Sprint Music StoreSM
    • Sprint TV® enabled
    • GPS enabled
    • Slim and fashionable
    • Web, email capable
    more info... Interactive videos
    Red

It's available to download for BlackBerry and Windows Mobile users. I just downloaded it now. You may still get the message stating it's not compatable but just continue threw and then click the download NFL Live... and then click the link to download it a second time and then it'll bring you to a page to choose your device. Either the Pearl, Curve or WM.

Go here on your device:

http://softwarestore.sprint.com/wap/NFLmobile.php
    Last edited by privax; 09-04-2008 at 11:43 PM.

qbangringo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302C0803
    It's available to download for BlackBerry and Windows Mobile users. I just downloaded it now. You may still get the message stating it's not compatable but just continue threw and then click the download NFL Live... and then click the link to download it a second time and then it'll bring you to a page to choose your device. Either the Pearl, Curve or WM.

Go here on your device:

http://softwarestore.sprint.com/wap/NFLmobile.php
    Just follow this post right here! I put this on my 8330 in less than a minute no problems and did it right from my BB!!!

Any NFL Mobile issues today?

Haven't had a problem all week up untill today.. I keep getting timed out errors. Figures. NFL opening day.

gr8cop no está en línea Stack level 3
    I get to my home screen after that I get the spinning nfl logo when I try to load another page. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e
    wheres the link again for the nfl mobile i cant find it...

Sam123gil no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    A.S.K.
    no problems yet. but then again i haven't been on that much. enjoying the game.
    ~©®ĺ©kßë®®Ą~

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast