It's been like this since last week. I know sometimes there's issues but they usually ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jaymzb0nd no está en línea Stack level 3

Any other T-Mobile BBers having horrible data services?

Advertisement

It's been like this since last week. I know sometimes there's issues but they usually only last a day. I called T-Mobile last week and they said it was indeed a system wide issue but I didn't expect it to last this long.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I just talked to a T-Mo online chat support rep earlier today about this issue. I contacted them and asked why my HTC Touch Pro 2 would drop from 3G down to nothing requiring a reset in Settings>Communications>Data Connection. I was told that there is a 2G/3G outage with no ETR (Estimated Time Of Return/Restore). I'll see how this works once my data plan is switched back to the BB. I previously had my 8120 on prepaid and although it only said "edge" in lowercase letters, it never went to anything less than that.

jaymzb0nd no está en línea Stack level 3
    What's weird is I will have full bars yet can't use data. My phone isn't 3G

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    I also have had soem random fluctuations in this area, but for my they usually last a few min tops, and my tether speed is unaffected and still chugs along at the speed it always does. I find that if the signal issue really bothers me I do a battery pull and all is right with the world until the next disaster. This solution was givben to me by the tmo tech rep and its worked every time for me. I have only experienced a system wide service problem once.
    ----
    "If you aren't remembered, then you never existed." – Arisu

"I'm watching a dream I'll never wake up from.." - Spike Spiegel