Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Originally Posted by delfim snakeman, buddy, pls show me where to get the 5.0 OS ... BlackBerry Curve forum

snakemann no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    211AEDD8

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    snakeman, buddy, pls show me where to get the 5.0 OS for the 8520. Can't find it anywhere.
    an http address is all I need !
    Thanks
    i gotten it from a mirror site from another forum it was only leaked for a day...i will see if I can find it for you...
    8520: OS v5.0.0.238
    8900: OS v4.6.1.250

Ooh...I haz a twitta!

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Ok thanks !

adils no está en línea Stack level 3

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    Adils
    The 8900 is the superior phone - in all aspects, even the quality of the screen. The camera is also better,( 3.2mp v. 2.0mp) and flash helps, definitely: although GPS is available via cell location on the 8520, it's much better to have the facility with a GPS receiver...mind you, this is my opinion.
    Regarding the 8520 I have my doubts about the sound quality from the music player, altough over earphones it's ok. Speaker problem ?
    But, some very nice and innovative ringtones...
    I have the 8520 as perfect backup to the 8900 'cause all the functions of a BB are there !
    The sensor mechanism is the sweetest element. I believe all future models will have this feature. I hope so !
    Cheers !
    Oh okay !! The opinion is pretty helpful; I suppose I will stick to my 8900, till something new and superior shows up

Thank you very much Delfim and Snakeman for your inputs
    "All people on the planet are children,
    Except, for a very few.
    No one is grown up,
    Except, those free of Desire"

yunitadiana no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask 1st
    I'm def in ? ? with this Gemini..this is my primary gadget and javelin still my secondary..

Mine is from T mob and bought $330 unlocked. So I don't have any problem again with trackball.
    Still, I'm waiting for Bold 9700 aka onyx with 3G and flash camera fitures

Nothing else better than this trackpad
    BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.305 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Well - I think we are all waiting for the new lot of sensor pad phones... it's agonizing!

tommy69 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Would you guys say this is a better phone comparing to BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220 ?

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy69 View Post
    Would you guys say this is a better phone comparing to BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220 ?
    No doubt!
    The screen and the qwerty keyboard, memory, is enough to make it better.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.206 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/302

ceci4 no está en línea Stack level 1
    honestly, i love my BB curve 8520... and i have in white colour...it's really cool!!!

miller710 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I am still in my honeymoon phase with mine. it is black and way better than my sidekick that exploded when the data failed. LOL. didnt really explode. now my kids use it for a play phone lol.

saki75 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've had min for a few weeks and I LOOOVE it! But I'm in eager anticipation of the Bold with trckpad that's supposed to be released next month on T-mobile.

jonpop no está en línea Stack level 1
    yes its the best but i want to get the 8900 beacuse of the ball

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    I am excited about the trackpad coming out in new BB devices. I will not buy the Tour, Bold, etc because replacing the trackball is not as easy as it is on my 8330...I change mine every couple months because of my job, the trackball gets dirty very fast. I heard from a developer friend of mine who has a test 8520 that the trackpad works really well. I am curious to see if they develop any issues over time.
    I'm the same way, I've had my share of the trackball bb's, the new track pads are awesome. I'm on the edge of getting a new 85xx curve to try a new device.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

Jockobasi45 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Does the 8520 for At&t run on the 3g network or GSM? Has anyone noticed a difference in speed?

anubis_slamat no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21773AAE

Nice

This is my second blackberry, and i know there is many users before me who have used bb, but first of all, this is a multimedia communication device, and that purpose is fulfilled..the video quality is very nice, like the divx support in it, speakers are loud as hell (i don't have big hands), like the typing, but the alt key positioning is awfoul, camera is pour, the touch/click pad is perfection, casing is sweeet, like the rubber, back door plastic is fingerprint magnet...all in all for the money you are giving, this is a very nice machine....
    - Empires rise and fall bit linux is eternal
    - Blackberry is everything I was searching for
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/387649811.png

anubis_slamat no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21773AAE
    Quote Originally Posted by Jockobasi45 View Post
    Does the 8520 for At&t run on the 3g network or GSM? Has anyone noticed a difference in speed?
    the phone runs on edge...my sony erivsson k850i is sometimes faster...in browsing i mean...
    - Empires rise and fall bit linux is eternal
    - Blackberry is everything I was searching for
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/387649811.png

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast