Hey stackers, I've been searchin around today for a good, free, ota photo editor for ... BlackBerry Curve forum

schramalama1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31A088F1

Any good ota photo editors?

Advertisement

Hey stackers, I've been searchin around today for a good, free, ota photo editor for my 8330. Found one on getjar that seemed pretty cool in theory. It not only would let you stretch the photos, but itd record a video of your actions. The only problem is that it wouldn't let me upload my own photos. This is one of the only issues I have with my bb. Not having any kind of photo editor. So if any of you know anything, please let me know! Thanks in advance guys
    xXErikXx

mavericmechanik no está en línea Stack level 2
    What app was it on getjar that you got? Do you have the quick dwonload number by any chance?

Also I've been looking for something similar, in particular something to change the screen size of a picture in order to use it as the home screen image on my bold.
    If anyone knows any cool programs like the one schramalama is looking for, that also does wallpapers, let us know!

Thanks guys!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

schramalama1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31A088F1
    The app on getjar is called face disaster. You should just be able to search it.

Aleksrussian no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    Just click on picture menu fill screen~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~