Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have tried the 30 day trial but its still doesnt convince me to pay ... BlackBerry Curve forum

good1988 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

I have tried the 30 day trial but its still doesnt convince me to pay for a program that we should already have.

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by lawrenceu88 View Post
    Just cough up the $20 and use jivetalk. its worth it
    I would cough up the $30 instead of the $20. Do note that the $20 license only allows you to use that license on ONE bb. Say for instance, you change/upgrade your bb. In order to get Jivetalk on your next bb, you have to pay more money. Why not pay the $30 once and then transfer Jivetalk from one bb to another? That way, you'll never have to pay for it again.

Quote Originally Posted by good1988 View Post
    I have tried the 30 day trial but its still doesnt convince me to pay for a program that we should already have.
    I totally agree with you! I think that messaging programs should be a given when it comes to bb's. We already pay enough for the phones. Now, we have to pay for applications that are supposed to go with our phones. Booo... capitalist America.

ssjason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243e1873
    jive talk is totally worth the money. it runs so smoothly. and you can have all your sns running with no lag plus it has a setting to change the led light to a dif color so you know when you get am im

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo0tdemon View Post
    I totally agree with you! I think that messaging programs should be a given when it comes to bb's. We already pay enough for the phones. Now, we have to pay for applications that are supposed to go with our phones. Booo... capitalist America.
    I disagree. An independent, third party developer saw a need in the market for an integrated IM client that would operate all the major IM clients out there.

The developer, like any business concern, is entitled to a fair profit for their work. THAT is capitalism at its best.

And just based on the anecdotal support Jive gets on this forum (just about every "I need IM" thread on the stacks winds up with at least 10 "Get JiveTalk" responses) I would say that the market has responded quite favorably to the product. In other words, its a good product, and the majority of the marketplace feels its priced fairly.
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by LaTuFu View Post
    I disagree. An independent, third party developer saw a need in the market for an integrated IM client that would operate all the major IM clients out there.

The developer, like any business concern, is entitled to a fair profit for their work. THAT is capitalism at its best.

And just based on the anecdotal support Jive gets on this forum (just about every "I need IM" thread on the stacks winds up with at least 10 "Get JiveTalk" responses) I would say that the market has responded quite favorably to the product. In other words, its a good product, and the majority of the marketplace feels its priced fairly.

Now that you've shed some light on me, I agree with parts of what you said. Anyhow, I'm not here to debate, so.. yes.. Jivetalk is AWESOME.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12