Hey guys, just a quick question. I've been noticing for a while that when I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mouseman225 no está en línea Stack level 3

answering calls when vibrating?

Advertisement

Hey guys, just a quick question. I've been noticing for a while that when I answer a call and it happens to be vibrating or about to vibrate, it still vibrates after I hit "talk." Not a huge deal, but kind of annoying for the person on the other end who hears a loud "BZZZZZZZZ" in their ear. Honestly every other call I answer, the person on the other end goes "what the heck was that?" An I hafta explain lol. Anyone else having this happen? Or a fix? Thanks!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

dakid2k6 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I know of that issue. It happens on my fiancee 8110, my curve I haven't heard anybody on the other end say they heard something. I wish I knew exactly what was causing that.

marine7896 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I have had the same issue. I was told by a Verizon rep that it was something in the software and should be fixed in the next update (though she wouldn't say when that would be).

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    Hey my phone has done the same thing she said there is a buzzing sound for a couple of seconds when I answer

pealo0819 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242A648C
    My 8330 does the same thing. Im on Alltel. It is very annoying for one of my friends in particular. She hates it.

zyiro no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    302A0AFF
    i had the same problem when running os 4.5.0.77 and 4.5.0.97. I upgraded to OS 4.5.0.131 and the problem has dissapered.

4.5.0.131 is the most current OS for the sprint 8330 but it works flawlessly with Verizon Wireless.

Zyiro, does gps work with that update? I used to run .127 but when I was, it somehow kept me from getting a gps fix. I recently downloaded to .89 and it works again. Long story short, I'd rather have working gps than fix a minor annoyance... But good to know it can be fixed. Thanks

zyiro no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    302A0AFF
    Quote Originally Posted by mouseman225 View Post
    Zyiro, does gps work with that update? I used to run .127 but when I was, it somehow kept me from getting a gps fix. I recently downloaded to .89 and it works again. Long story short, I'd rather have working gps than fix a minor annoyance... But good to know it can be fixed. Thanks

yes everything works.... including GPS

Nice. I'll try it tonight. Thanks zyiro

ERed no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31D1F712
    I have the same problem which wasn't noticed until I installed buzz me, (ring vib at the same time) now I have to explain to people all the time.