Hi guys, Sorry to ask another silly shipping question, but I am hardly able to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

SaddleSC no está en línea Stack level 2

Another TMO Shipping Question

Advertisement

Hi guys,
    Sorry to ask another silly shipping question, but I am hardly able to contain my excitement. I ordered on the evening of 2.12. I received a text the following morning that says "Your phone order/exchange has been received and is being processed."

Here is my question: Will I receive another text to verify that the phone has been shipped, or will the phone just show up on my doorstep? Also, does anybody know if President's Day will affect UPS shipping schedule? Thanks.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    I got another text with my tracking info. I paid extra for the fast shipping. I **think** ups will not be delivering on the holiday. I could be wrong tho. ~via smartphone~

SaddleSC no está en línea Stack level 2

UPS Delivers on President's Day

I just found on the UPS website that President's Day is treated as a normal delivery day. It looks like I should have the phone by Tuesday at the latest.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    Good news. you will love it. its a great phone. ~via smartphone~

TheBigNewt no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by SaddleSC View Post
    I just found on the UPS website that President's Day is treated as a normal delivery day. It looks like I should have the phone by Tuesday at the latest.
    To track phone go to UPS-track-track by reference. In the blank put phone# (xxx-xxx-xxxx). That'll get you the tracking info once it's started. I got mine (KY to AZ) about 15 hours after it left UPS with the $20 fast shipping fee.
    BB Pearl, Seidio rubberized case.

swalker2001 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2461c562
    Patience is a virtue...

~via smartphone~