Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ok, So, I've downgraded to 4.2 and wiped the phone clean.. I then upgraded back ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mylexon20s no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24B62A91

Advertisement

Ok, So, I've downgraded to 4.2 and wiped the phone clean.. I then upgraded back to 4.5.0.81 and im showing 17026600.. which is down a bit from when I checked it before.. This has really been driving me nuts. lol.. I'm going to go through max-mem and re-delete voice dialing and some other stuff.. I already deleted almost all of the stuff i dont use or need .. Languages, brick breaker, password keeper etc.
    -Matt

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Have you deleted the Help and TTY applications? That might free up about 5mb.

PIN/ID
    24B62A91
    ahhh. looks like im back to the drawing board. lmao.. I just downloaded MaxMem again, and deleted the THEME i had just downloaded. and now when I try to re-install it, it doesn't show up in my themes list.. I know its not a conflict of OS because it was working.. DAMNNNNNNN lol

However, I do seem to be running around 24 now

johnnybrav0 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Would you mean listing what's running under your application list? That would help us determine why you are having this memory issue.

PIN/ID
    24B62A91
    Ok, I fixed the problem with my theme. I have the bare minimums in the application list. I will post what they are tomorrow.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12