http://cgi.ebay.com/Blackberry-Javel...3A1|240%3A1318... BlackBerry Curve forum

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70

Another eBay Javelin

Advertisement

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    oh lol ... looks like its a third hand one ... meaning the person bought it off somebody, used it and is now selling it while he/she can still make a good profit margin out of it. SMART!

"New Condition, was used on Rodgers wireless temporarly, Phone and usb power cable included"

Also Rogers is indeed pronounced Rodgers but yeah ... it is written Rogers and that is the reason behind my third hand statement as a field tester knows the name of the company on which he/she is testing a device on.

Not a lot of details in the add tho ... well see how high this one gets.
    thanks for the link Hack!

map1978 no está en línea Stack level 2
    that's a big time scam. no posting since 05' (75% feedback) and only $200 paypal protection. that person should be banned from ebay.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    that's a big time scam. no posting since 05' (75% feedback) and only $200 paypal protection. that person should be banned from ebay.
    can you tell i never use ebay ? i didnt even notice that stuff :P but yeah who knows it still might be a legit one.
    If i had one and would put it for sale with my 100% feedback on my ebay account ONLY resulting from ONE transaction and with an account only about 3weeks old would you trust me ? i know i wouldnt yet i know i would have had the real item in hand...
    thats why i dont use ebay ... hard to trust people and too quick to diss other people (not you map, everybody including myself)

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    can you tell i never use ebay ? i didnt even notice that stuff :P but yeah who knows it still might be a legit one.
    If i had one and would put it for sale with my 100% feedback on my ebay account ONLY resulting from ONE transaction and with an account only about 3weeks old would you trust me ? i know i wouldnt yet i know i would have had the real item in hand...
    thats why i dont use ebay ... hard to trust people and too quick to diss other people (not you map, everybody including myself)
    Well i would trust you if you posted YOUR own pictures of the device and ur name in the backround. But this 1 is a scam since this guy doesnt include alot of info about it, his feedback is ok since one of the things that is negative on him is that he wanted to purshase something or whateva. but even if a person has only 1 feedback but posted alot of info, and his/her own pictures i could belive that.
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by mac14x View Post
    Well i would trust you if you posted YOUR own pictures of the device and ur name in the backround. But this 1 is a scam since this guy doesnt include alot of info about it, his feedback is ok since one of the things that is negative on him is that he wanted to purshase something or whateva. but even if a person has only 1 feedback but posted alot of info, and his/her own pictures i could belive that.
    really good point. i stand corrected

Dwaine12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Good Try
    Yea thats so not right, what a big setup

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    I want this to be out already!

---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.81 OS
    T-Mobile Pearl 8220 Flip - 4.5.0.151 OS
    NEW* [heavyc@tmo.blackberry.net]

--HeavyC.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    I want this to be out already!

---
    T-Mobile Curve 8320 - 4.5.0.81 OS
    T-Mobile Pearl 8220 Flip - 4.5.0.151 OS
    NEW* [heavyc@tmo.blackberry.net]

--HeavyC.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Ditto

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    Paypal has recently done some more security measures. I recently sold a Nintendo DS and had to wait 3 days after delivery confirmation to get the money. So whatever sucker does buy it, they'll stand a better chance of getting their money back if something is wrong with it. But yeah, it sounds really fishy to me. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Mobiman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2071348F
    Getting stuff off Ebay and knowing a device is not released is really scaly. By the way I love the trackball on the Javelin:

BlackBerry Bold
    OS v4.6.0.112

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobiman View Post
    Getting stuff off Ebay and knowing a device is not released is really scaly. By the way I love the trackball on the Javelin:

NOICE!

They pre-dirtied it so we don't have to complain about it! Lol.
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    guess we were right

"This listing (110302912439) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.
    If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it canceled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay
    ."

PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobiman View Post

Is the trackball Black?

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5
    yeah the trackball is black on all the javelins its made like that to be discreet i guess, not quite sure
    Bold - 5.0.0.93 / 8310 - 4.5.0.81 ---- AT&T
    8330 - 4.5.0.77 ---- Sprint

Blackberry's are a lifestyle

jeff.kaiser88@yahoo.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast