i searched the other threads and the only one that was the most relevant was ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jaymzb0nd no está en línea Stack level 3

Another calender/today screen problem thread

Advertisement

i searched the other threads and the only one that was the most relevant was posted months ago before the new OS came out

for some reason my appointments wouldn't show on my today screen. i always have it so no reminders are set so i changed that thinking that might be the problem and it appeared to be because when i set the reminders they finally showed up (this was a few weeks ago).

now i noticed that my events are not appearing again even though they are set to having reminders. i opened them and noticed that if i changed the reminders, either to a different time or even turned the reminders off, it would appear again on my today screen.

what the hell?

carmover no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A059B4

Re: Another calender/today screen problem thread

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    These aren't all day events are they? I have noticed if I have an event marked as an all day event they don't show up in the home/today screen.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

ya..still plagues me too. every single time i update the OS. luckily, i have everything on outlook, so i just erase the calendar, resync and it normally works...sometimes tho, i have to change to a different theme, then change back...

i know, kind of crazy to have to do, but i found it works. i never used the today theme with my pearl...but since plazmic came out with the ability to customize it, i like it a lot..but this is really annoying.

jaymzb0nd no está en línea Stack level 3

thanks. carmover, these are not all day events. i noticed that if i just mess around with the reminder they appear, i guess i'll just have to do that every couple of weeks when they stop showing...

jhowle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3115EE05

upgrade to outlook 2007 and it should work fine
    Looking for new buddies. Add me pin# 3115EE05