PIN/ID
    HEAD

Advertisement

Much appreciated
    "I am a robot, I like robots, I have a robot vagina." -JP,Grandma's boy

bassvictim no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    HEAD
    Maybe Sprint will know what it is. Highly doubt it, but you never know!

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by bassvictim View Post
    Maybe Sprint will know what it is. Highly doubt it, but you never know!
    yeah i would definitely give them a call.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    HEAD
    Yeah, that's gonna be my next move.

BklynEddie no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3089BE1A
    Could it be from your phone carrier? I know with Sprint I get a call from
    an 800 number and found out, it was a telemarketer.
    Needed to get a replacement 8330 Curve again, so I got a New pin and it's in my profile... Got 8330m now!

PIN/ID
    HEAD
    I don't know. I looked up the link,and it came up with some weird stuff. I'm gonna call sprint tomorrow to see what they can come up with.

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Well, if you are running OS 4.5, you can go under Options, Firewall, and choose to block any text messages from #'s not in your address book.

Are you able to do that or try and see if that resolves the issue?
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by KalebsDad78 View Post
    Well, if you are running OS 4.5, you can go under Options, Firewall, and choose to block any text messages from #'s not in your address book.

Are you able to do that or try and see if that resolves the issue?
    good call!
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    HEAD
    Nice! I am running 4.5 - gonna check it out right now! What would I do without Pinstack...

PIN/ID
    HEAD
    Sweet. let's see if this works. KalebsDad78 - Thank you again!

PIN/ID
    HEAD
    So far, so good...lol

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    All i can find is that its not sprint dependent nor phone dependent But basically its has to do with Oz messenger and aol email, if oz was on there and you had a hard reset while being logged in you can start getting these, and you will have to uninstall then reinstall it, but seeing as you say you dont use that im wondering if maybe your facebook account is set up to use an aol or aim email or messaging account ? im not sure how facebook works as I dont use it, but my myspace is associated with my hotmail account.

Any of this help?

midlet is a java app so that invokes the app and the rest is where the app resides so is there something set up on another phone, or through sprint mobile email on the online website...... oh wait here you go read all this you can log on to your sprint account and block it.

http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=153459 http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=153459

This usually comes from someone having Mobile Email text alerts on a phone which they no longer use. If you still have the phone put your SIM card in it, go to Mobile Email for the accounts you have and turn off text alerts. Put your SIM card back into your current phone.

Now this could be anything, did you switch phones and still have the same number? Or it could be someone using your number instead of a username on one of their IM clients, my buddy uses his msn on his pc to text me straight to my phone.

Heck I just found that forums even use it as well or BBC News.

see here http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/help/6299663.stm http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/help/6299663.stm

Something you signed up for or set up on this phone or another is HAUNTING YOU and if you cant think for you life what it is, then best to just log on to sprint n block it.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

salscott no está en línea Stack level 2

At&t

I had ozmail texts coming to me numerous times a day, once when I moved my SIM from a previous phone to my pearl and again when I moved that to my curve. As stated above, Ozmail is a some sub contractor and at least in the case of AT&T it is a CF in the highest order to get the messages to stop.
    The company is in Australia, and there is more red tape with AT&T than with our governent. Keep contacting customer service until you get a knowledgeable one......Sprint can't afford to lose you

PIN/ID
    HEAD
    Quote Originally Posted by rashard View Post
    All i can find is that its not sprint dependent nor phone dependent But basically its has to do with Oz messenger and aol email, if oz was on there and you had a hard reset while being logged in you can start getting these, and you will have to uninstall then reinstall it, but seeing as you say you dont use that im wondering if maybe your facebook account is set up to use an aol or aim email or messaging account ? im not sure how facebook works as I dont use it, but my myspace is associated with my hotmail account.

Any of this help?

midlet is a java app so that invokes the app and the rest is where the app resides so is there something set up on another phone, or through sprint mobile email on the online website...... oh wait here you go read all this you can log on to your sprint account and block it.

http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=153459 http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=153459

This usually comes from someone having Mobile Email text alerts on a phone which they no longer use. If you still have the phone put your SIM card in it, go to Mobile Email for the accounts you have and turn off text alerts. Put your SIM card back into your current phone.

Now this could be anything, did you switch phones and still have the same number? Or it could be someone using your number instead of a username on one of their IM clients, my buddy uses his msn on his pc to text me straight to my phone.

Heck I just found that forums even use it as well or BBC News.

see here http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/help/6299663.stm http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/help/6299663.stm

Something you signed up for or set up on this phone or another is HAUNTING YOU and if you cant think for you life what it is, then best to just log on to sprint n block it.
    Wow! That's insane! Lol...Thanks so much Rashard! I do use aol mail,and my facebook alerts are through my aol mail account. I also switched from AT&T to Sprint, keeping the same number - which was also my TMO number as well! I think I just better block the messenger through Sprint - It seems to be the easiest solution! I honestly have no clue as to what I may have signed up for through any of my previous phones...lol. I just know that I haven't done anything since I've been with Sprint.
    Thanks again to everyone for replying,and trying to figure this out with me - I greatly appreciate it! You're all getting your trust levels boosted up one! Thanks again!

Aleksrussian no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    Wow keep us posted if it works or not after a while...~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast