Are there any? Just curious if the 8900 could handle it.... BlackBerry Curve forum

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4

Animated Wallpapers?

Advertisement

Are there any? Just curious if the 8900 could handle it.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but if it were (don't know) wouldn't that add to battery drain?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

miberry no está en línea Stack level 2
    There are some animated theme, such as ******* Amour Theme. Your girl friend will go crazy with it. I'm sure the 8900 can handle it well, but it consume battery like void

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    The BB does not support animated wallpapers unless is embeded into a theme by the theme designer.
    Hope this answers your question. So your best bet would be to download or look for animated themes.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Don LuiG is correct. The only way for the animated wallpaper to be part of the homepage is to make convert it to a "svg" file and then add it when on Plazmic in order for it to work and flow properly.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    check this out a post that Ronen just posted on berryreview today
    Are you someone who likes animated wallpapers on your BlackBerry? If so, then e-Mobile’s new Liquid Surface animated wallpaper pack may be just the thing for you.

Consisting of 6 different ‘water’ wallpapers, each water image animates with gentle ripples. I tested it on my Bold and it runs in the forefront (over your device theme) much like a screen saver. It is very easy to get back to your screen however, with a simple click of a key. There’s also the option to have it run in a slide show format if you want.

The whole effect is very calming and tranquil but honestly, IMO at the price of $9.99 I’m not head-over-heels in love with it. But that’s just me. If you are interested, Liquid Soft is available for most BlackBerry devices, however check the store link to make sure your device is supported. The Storm has it’s own version here.

http://www.berryreview.com/2009/03/2...ur-blackberry/

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Still think its more of a battery drain than its worth.
    They may call this animated wallpapers but still seems more of an app than a background