So I ordered the Innocase 2 and Horizontal Leather Case from Seidio on Friday. Over ... BlackBerry Curve forum

BamaFan2989 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask :)

Anger, its what I got...

Advertisement

So I ordered the Innocase 2 and Horizontal Leather Case from Seidio on Friday.

Over the weekend it has been stuck at the "processing" stage.

I called today to see what the big hold up was, and as it turns out, they haven't got them in the warehouse yet.

But I thought others on the board had already gotten shipment confirmation emails, so I am a bit frustrated. I just want my cases! Especially since I paid for the extra shipping and everything.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Seidio makes good stuff, there's no question about that. I ordered a rubber case and screen protector for my Bold and was charged over $7 for shipping. The total weight of what I ordered could not have been more than 1 ounce. It was sent first class, when it could have easily been sent priority for less than the $7. It took 8 days to get to me. Not a huge deal, but I never received a order or shipping confirmation. I just think their customer service could be improved-didnt mean to rant. ~via 9000~

Subarudude no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    who noze
    you guys should try ordering from itrimming.com

I don't know what your experience is with them, but they have very good quality merch. and their shipping is always priority shipping, I ordered a silicone case from them and 2 (two) screen protectors for all together $6.95(with priority shipping)

So all I know is they have treated me great... and they have given me a $5 or $10 discount coupon for my next purchase off their website....

But yea, try itrimming.com, I really think you will be pleased
    Running the .132 OS with v3.5 Hybrid installed, working pretty nice!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    ^^ Same here. I've placed four orders from them, with each one receiving a processing notification and ultimately a shipping notification with tracking information, all in what I consider a timely manner.

PIN/ID
    Yeah I have ordered from the before too. I ordered a case for my 8100 and I don't recall any problems with that whole scenario, but for some reason they still haven't shipped my two cases that I ordered on Friday. Actually its still in processing. Which I don't understand, because it hasn't been taken out of my mom's checking account either.

I guess I am just impatient, so I will try to be more patient.

I just want my cases, plus my bank had to block my account and order me a new debit card because some of my account information became compromised. Which sucks, because I have been without my debit card for 2 weeks! Which also means I can't order my Zune case until it comes in.

Meh. I rant.

fossiltkm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA8A73
    You know, I ordered the Innocase 2 also for my 8900. I put the order in on the 16th of this month. Now I did take into consideration of the holiday, but I never received any type of confirmation for my order. I decided to give them a call today to see what the holdup was. Come to find out, they've shipped my order already. Usually, Seidio is pretty good with orders for me, but this is the first time I've been left in limbo with them.

PIN/ID
    See I don't understand why mine hasn't shipped then. I ordered mine on the 13th.

I will be patient though, Seidio has great products.
    ~via smartphone wap.pinstack.com~