Best price I've seen so far for a new activation and an 8320 on T-Mobile: ... BlackBerry Curve forum

vinmontRD no está en línea Stack level 3

Amazon: $50 (net) for an 8320 with new activation on T-Mobile

Advertisement

Best price I've seen so far for a new activation and an 8320 on T-Mobile:

http://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-Cur...816321&sr=8-10

Nets out to $50 for the phone (with new activation and contract).

penpower no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Amazon: $50 (net) for an 8320 with new activation on T-Mobile

It is a very good price for the time being. I wish amazon has the email only option. However, you can always change after 181 days and still save over t-mobile's regular price $249

6 months x $19.99 = $120 (full BB plan)
    6 months x $9.99 = $60 (email only plan)
    Difference = $60

Tmobile price $249 - Amazon $75= $174 (if you need full BB, you save $174)
    so your saving is $174-$60= $114+tax and you gain full BB features for at least 181 days (if you want email BB only)

Update: Now it is up to $75 after rebate
    Last edited by penpower; 09-29-2007 at 06:18 PM.

furtive no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7a47e9f3

Amazon also is zero tax for most places. You can't go wrong with them.

sorphin no está en línea Stack level 1

My wife and I just ordered the Amazon deal tonight.. the only hitch I noticed is that Amazon's listed prices for the minute plans are higher than what T-Mobile publishes... I spoke to T-Mobile, they said they weren't aware the prices were/should be different. Then I spoke to Amazon, who said they published what T-Mobile told them to publish. So we picked the lowest minute plan for family, and then will upgrade it when we activate the phones... So.. Caveat Empour.

geezie no está en línea Stack level 3

i hate signing a double contract tho . that is not the business .

sorphin no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by sorphin
    My wife and I just ordered the Amazon deal tonight.. the only hitch I noticed is that Amazon's listed prices for the minute plans are higher than what T-Mobile publishes... I spoke to T-Mobile, they said they weren't aware the prices were/should be different. Then I spoke to Amazon, who said they published what T-Mobile told them to publish. So we picked the lowest minute plan for family, and then will upgrade it when we activate the phones... So.. Caveat Empour.

ACtually, scratch this.. after much evaluation of costs.. and risks.. we gave in and just bought locally, because by the time we got the amazon deals... hotspot@home would have went up in price ($120/year more per phone), plus the double contract stuff w/ amazon is a big risk..

penpower no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by sorphin
    ACtually, scratch this.. after much evaluation of costs.. and risks.. we gave in and just bought locally, because by the time we got the amazon deals... hotspot@home would have went up in price ($120/year more per phone), plus the double contract stuff w/ amazon is a big risk..
    If you sign up H@H today while waiting for amazon's shipment (assuming coming 2-4 weeks), you only spend attional 10 dollars. 2-4 weeks in less than one month, right? On the other hand, unless you are going to change your plan left to right, 181 days is not a problem. I am talking about keeping your core voice plan + BB plan for 6 months + 1 day. Adding or removing other feature won't affect you at all. So you will still save over $100 either way. Anyway, that's your personal choice. Tip: I will get a virtual CC number to double ensure I don't get charged if anything happens.
    Last edited by penpower; 09-29-2007 at 06:19 PM.