Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PhxBlue..... You may very well be crazy, but not over this. I had a similar ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ikasen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Am I crazy?

Advertisement

PhxBlue.....
    You may very well be crazy, but not over this. I had a similar problem deciding to switch to the Curve from the Pearl. I loved my Pearl and had no problem with sure type. I just happen to love my Curve more than my Pearl and am glad I made the switch.

PhxBlue no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    NO!

I sat in the At&t store for a long while when I got my curve. Had a Pearl in one hand and a Curve in the other agonizing. My wife and kids were standing there staring at me like I was looney.... I finally decided on the Curve because it was the newer tech and all my phones always have full Qwerty. Theres just something bout the Pearl I like but cant put my finger on it. Ahh well. I told the wife I would stick with this one....

ikasen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

If you're anything like most of us here, the phrase : "I'll stick with this one" is probably something like "the check is in the mail". I do believe you made the right choice, if for no other reason than the "newer tech" idea.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

I hate suretype my self.. that's why i'm stickin with Full qwerty

superdad no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by PhxBlue
    (stands up) Hi pinstackers. My name is George and I am a cracknerry addict... Currently I am rockin a Curve. Before the Curve I was rotting away in Verizons prison. While in that prison I had an extreme secret infatuation with the BB Pearl. After I planned my daring escape from the prison I decided that I would reward myself with the Curve. Well I was successful and and got my reward. But I must admit that I still have an eye for the Pearl and with the news and specs of the Pearl 2 on the Horizon I am starting to look at my Curve w/a little contempt in want for a Pearl. Im not concerned about the slightly smaller screen or the sure type keyboard. I have played with the suretype and found it easy to use. Is there something wrong with me?? Anyone else having this emotion?? Please help!! (sits back down)

P.S. I am only 2 weeks into my 30 day trial so I may beable to do the trade w/no outta pocket costs..
    Hey blue, finally found someone who shares my emotion! i used to have a pearl, absolutely loved it. got a while to get used to the suretype, but finally i was flying on suretype. then boredom struck, passed on the pearl to my wife and picked up the curve. been 2 months with the curve now, its great but i still find myself playing with the pearl, every-time i can get my hands on my wife's. Now am seriously considering exchanging my curve for a pearl. i think its not worth giving up a great form factor, color track ball for a qwerty and a slightly better cam.

PIN/ID
    NO!

Be strong with me! We can do it!

PIN/ID
    NO!

UPDATE......

It was just a 24 hour bug. I am fine now and totally in love with my curve. Thanks for the help and support!

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

^^Glad you came to your senses
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

SokudoBlade no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by PhxBlue View Post
    UPDATE......

It was just a 24 hour bug. I am fine now and totally in love with my curve. Thanks for the help and support!
    You've made the right choice

Enjoy your Curve!!!
    at&t Retail Sales Consultant Whitehall, PA. Data SME.

jeffsaha no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241EE28B

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Welcome back! I tried me brother's pearl a while back and hated the suretype. And with my curve I can almost type as fast here as I do on the computer!

I am so addicted to this thing that I am on the stacks now while on vacation in thailand. International blackberry plan woo!

PIN/ID
    NO!

Nice. Vacation is not vacation with your favorite entertainment.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Quote Originally Posted by Dubdub View Post
    Open back cover.

Pull the battery.

Wait 30 seconds.

Reinstall said battery.

Let system reboot.

Should fix you right up.

Let me know if this works.
    lol what are you talking about? your answer does not relate to his question at all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12